A need of physical Aadhaar Card Copy might arise any time, so incase if you have not received Official Aadhaar Letter Copy via Post then this article could come very handy to you. There are numerous methods available out here from which you can take printout of your Aadhaar Card if in need, and today in this post we will be going to clear and reveal out all those methods available to take printout of your Aadhaar Card.
Each method to take printout of your Aadhaar takes its own time and charge, so as per your convenience and budget you can use any of below methods on how to take printout of your Aadhaar Card.
Various Methods on How to Take Printout of your Aadhaar Card
- Order Aadhaar Reprint (UIDAI Official Method to Order Aadhaar Card Print and get it delivered to your address)
- Print Aadhaar from Nearest Aadhaar Kendra or Aadhaar Enabled bank or post office
- Print Aadhaar at your home
- Print Aadhaar from Photocopy Store
So all above are the three methods which allows you to take printout of your Aadhaar Card, but to help you out in understating the complete process on how to get Printout of your Aadhaar, we have clearly explained every method briefly.
Order Aadhaar Reprint: UIDAI has officially introduced this method of ordering Aadhaar reprints online. This Service allows any Aadhaar Number holder to order their Aadhaar Copy Online by paying a nominal charge of Rs.50/-, the payment has to be solely made online via Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking or UPI and there is no COD or Pay on Delivery Option.
This service of Ordering Aadhaar reprints online proves very vital for those who has lost their Aadhaar letter which they had received though post, so this method gives opportunity to get original Aadhaar reprint again.
Once you place order of Aadhaar reprint, it takes almost 1 – 2 weeks to get your Aadhaar delivered to you. So below is the complete process which would explain you on how to order Aadhaar Card Copy Online from UIDAI official website.
Steps to Take Printout of your Aadhaar Card via Order Aadhaar Reprint Option on UIDAI Portal
To order your Aadhaar Letter Copy via Aadhaar Online Printing Service you should have your Aadhaar Number.
- Visit UIDAI Official Portal by visiting URL https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on Order Aadhaar Reprint option which is under Aadhaar Services Section
- On next page you will need to enter your 12 digit UID/ Aadhaar or VID Number and solve the captcha code
- If mobile number is not linked with your Aadhaar then there is also an option which will allow you to enter new mobile number on which you could receive otp to complete the validation process
- If you have mobile number registered with your Aadhaar then click on I have TOTP and generate the TOTP and submit the details
- Or else if you don’t have mAadhaar App Installed on your phone to generate TOTP then you can use the traditional way that is click on send otp button
- You will receive one time password on your registered mobile number, which you will need to enter the received otp and complete the validation process
- On next page your Aadhaar details would be previewed if you have completed validation by using registered mobile number or else your Aadhaar would not be previewed
- If everything is ok, then you have to just make the payment online via net banking, debit card, credit card or UPI
- Once making the payment, your payment details would be displayed and a SRN number would be generated.
- To get your Aadhaar Printed and delivered to you it would almost take 1 -2 weeks of time
- As an acknowledgement you will also receive SMS on your registered mobile number stating Your Request for Paid Aadhaar Reprint with SRN number XXXXXX has been successfully received on 17-Jan-2019 11:49:35. For further tracking, you are requested to visit following link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-reprint
So you can keep it tracking to know the status of your printing and delivery
Process on How to Take Printout of your Aadhaar Card from Nearest Aadhaar Kendra or Aadhaar Enabled bank or post office
- This process is one of the fasted process to get your Aadhaar Printout as you will get your Aadhaar Print Instant.
- To take printout of your Aadhaar Card you will have to walk in to nearest Aadhaar Kendra or Aadhaar enabled bank or post office with your Aadhaar Number.
- Request them that you want your Aadhaar Printout, they would ask you to provide your Aadhaar Number and once providing Aadhaar Number they would take your biometrics for validation.
- You would be charged around Rs.30/- for the printout of your Aadhaar.
That’s it you will return home with your Aadhaar Print in your hand. Isn’t this simple and every convenient way to get your Aadhaar Print from Center?
Process to Print Aadhaar at your home
- If you have printer at your home or office, then you can print your Aadhaar Card yourself without being dependent on anybody.
- Just you need to download your Aadhaar Card PDF Copy Online from UIDAI Portal.
- And Print the Downloaded e-Aadhaar Copy using your printer.
This is how you can easily get your Aadhaar Print in few minutes.
Process to Print Aadhaar from Photocopy Store
- If you don’t have printer at your home or office, then what you can do is get your Aadhaar Card PDF File printed at any nearest Photo printing store.
- For that first you need to download your Aadhaar Card PDF Copy from UIDAI Website.
- Place it in your Pen Drive or USB Drive and visit any Photo printing Store near your location.
- And get it printed from them.
You can use this copy of your Aadhaar Print for any purpose.