Are you from Karnataka and looking forward to register for Aadhar Card? If yes than you can register for Aadhar Card in Karnataka itself, there is no need to move on to any other states to get registered for Aadhar Card.
Government of India has opened Aadhar Enrolment Centers in each and every district, sub-district, village, towns and cities across Karnataka State. Any resident staying in Karnataka can reach out these Aadhar Enrolment Centers in Karnataka and get their self or their families registered for Aadhar Card. So today in this tutorial we will guide you how to register for Aadhar Card in Karnataka.
First thing to enroll for Aadhar Card you will have to find out Aadhar Card Enrolment Centers in Karnataka, so below is the guide which will help you in locating Aadhar Card Enrolment Centers in Karnataka.
Aadhar Card Registration Centers in Karnataka
Aadhar Card Registration Centers are available in almost all districts of Karnataka like Bagalkot, Ballari, Bangalore, Bangalore Rural, Belgavi, Belgaum, Bellary, Bengaluru, Bidar, Bijapur, Chamrajanagar, Chickmagalur, Chikkaballapur, Chikkamagaluru, Chitradurga, Dakshina Kannada, Davangere, Dharwad, Gadag, Gulbarga, Hassan, Haveri, Kalaburagi, Kodagu, Kolar, Koppal, Mandya, Mysore, Mysuru, Raichur, Ramanagar, Shimoga, Shivamogga, Tumakuru, Tumkur, Udupi, Uttara Kannada, Vijayapura, and Yadgir.
- So to locate nearest Aadhaar Registration Center visit Aadhaar Enrolment Center Search page by going to //appointments.uidai.gov.in/EAsearch.aspx
- Select State Karnataka, Select district from which you belong to, then select sub-district, and then select your Village Town City, solve the captcha and hit on search button.
- This will list out all Aadhaar Enrolment Centers in your village or city.
- Note down the address of the enrolment center which is nearest to from your home.
- Now you have located nearest Aadhar Registration Center in your area, so now next step will be on how to apply or register for Aadhar Card in Karnataka.
Procedure on How to Register for Aadhar Card in Karnataka State
If you want to save your time it will be better to be prepared for Aadhaar registration from home, or else you can even get Aadhaar Application Form from the center and fill out the details there only before applying for Aadhaar. But this would consume lot of time, so it will be better to print out the application at home and fill it up at home itself.
- Download Aadhar Card Enrolment Application Form for Karnataka by clicking here.
- Take a Printout of the Aadhar Enrolment Application Form and fill up the application form correctly with correct details by referring your documents.
- Once filling up the Aadhar Application Form completely, keep the documents ready. Below are the list of documents which will have to be furnished to apply for Aadhar Card in Karnataka.
Supported Proof of Identity (PoI) documents:
Passport, PAN Card, Ration / PDS Photo Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Government Photo ID Cards/ Service Photo Identity Card issued by PSU, NREGS Job Card, Photo ID Issues by Recognized Educational Institution, Arms License, Photo Bank ATM Card, Photo Credit Card, Pensioner Photo Card, Freedom Fighter Photo Card, Kissan Photo Passbook, CGHS/ ECHS Photo Card, Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts, Certificate of Identity having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead, Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT, Affidavit executed on non-judicial stamp paper to be submitted by a woman applicant for name change after marriage (Join affidavit to be submitted along with her husband with joint photo), Marriage Certificate, Proof of Marriage document issued by the registrar, gazette notification, legal name change certificate.
Supported Proof of date of birth documents:
Birth Certificate, SSLC Book/ Certificate, Passport, Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Office on letterhead.
Supported Proof of Address (PoA) documents:
Passport, Bank Statement/ Passbook, Ration Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Government Photo ID Cards/ Service Photo Identity Card issued by PSU, Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months), Water Bill (not older than 3 months), Telephone Landline bill (not older than 3 months), Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months), Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months), Insurance Policy, Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead, Signed letter having photo issued by registered company on letterhead, signed letter having photo issued by recognized educational instruction on letterhead, NREGS Job Card, Arms License, Pensioner Card, Freedom Fighter Card, Kissan Passbook, CGHS/ ECHS Card, Certificate of address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead, Certificate of address issued by village panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas), Income Tax Assessment Order, Vehicle Registration Certificate, Registered Sale/ Lease/ Rent Agreement, Address card having photo issued by departments of posts, caste and domicile certificate having photo issued by state govt., disability ID Card/ handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments/ Administrations, Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months), Passport Spouse, Passport of Parents (in case of minor).
- Take photocopies of the documents and self-attest on those photocopies of documents, enclose the documents to your form and take originals along with you as it may be asked for verification purpose at Aadhar Registration Center.
- Walk out to the nearest Aadhar Registration Center in Karnataka which you have found.
- Submit the Aadhar Application Form with the photocopies of the documents.
- You may be asked to show your original documents for verification purpose.
- The authority at Aadhar Registration Center will feed in all your details in the software, you should make sure that the authority is entering all your details correctly and if in case if he makes any mistakes do ask him to fix it straightaway.
- Your fingerprint, iris and one photograph will be captured.
- Once your Aadhaar Registration Completes you will be issued Aadhar Enrolment Receipt which you will have to keep safely with you as it will be only document with which you could know status of your Aadhar Registration.
- Your Aadhar Number will be generated for you in 2 to 3 weeks and again it will take 2 to 3 months to get your Aadhar Card Hard Copy delivered to you on your address.
That’s it this is how easily any residents of Karnataka can get their self-registered for Aadhar Card by following this process on how to register for Aadhar Card in Karnataka.