As we already know that as per the Government of India directive it is mandatory to verify your mobile number with Aadhaar to keep your mobile number active. The new deadline given by Government of India to link Aadhaar with Airtel Mobile Number is 31st March 2018 and those who skip re-verifying their Airtel Mobile Number would find their mobile numbers suspended.
Previously when the orders were passed by Government of India to re-verify mobile number with Aadhaar, Airtel was having only one method for re-verification which was re-verifying Airtel Mobile Number by visiting Airtel Sore or Retailer. But now for the convenience of subscribers, Airtel have one new method to re-verify Airtel Mobile Number with Aadhaar that is through IVRS.
For every subscriber it was not possible to visit Store to get their Airtel Mobile Number Re-verified to stop mobile number from getting deactivated, like Senior Citizens, Physically Handicapped, NRI, Customers staying abroad etc.
Now each and every Airtel Subscriber can get their mobile number re-verified at the comfort of their home in few minutes by using IVR Option. Below is the complete method which you can follow to know on how to re-verify your Airtel Mobile Number with Aadhaar through IVR from Home.
Process on How to Re-Verify your Airtel Mobile Number with Aadhaar through IVR from Home
- Keep your Aadhaar and registered mobile number ready with you before calling on IVR Number.
- Dial Airtel Helpline Number 14546 to verify your mobile with Aadhaar.
- Select preferred language from the available options Press 1 for Marathi, Press 2 for English and Press 3 for Hindi.
- If you are Indian National Press 1, if you are Foreign National Press 2.
- Before proceeding further please give your consent to re-verify your mobile number and authenticate your demographics through UIDAI under Aadhaar Act 2016, so to confirm Press 1.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number.
- Once entering the IVR will repeat the entered Aadhaar to confirm it, just confirm your Aadhaar and proceed further.
- One time password that is OTP for re-verification will be sent as an SMS on your mobile number registered with Aadhaar Card.
- Just enter that OTP Code and proceed.
That’s it you have successfully got your Airtel Mobile Number with Aadhaar from your Comfort of your Home.
For foreign National or tourist numbers please visit the nearest retailer for the verification.
This is how now any Airtel Prepaid or Postpaid Subscriber can re-verify their mobile number with Aadhaar through IVR from home.
If your Aadhaar belongs to different state than of your mobile number please visit the nearest Airtel Store or retailer before 31st March 2018.