The deadline to re-verify Tata Docomo Mobile with Aadhaar eKYC have come closer that is on 6th February 2018. So to speed up the process of linking Aadhaar with Tata Docomo Mobile Number, DoT has introduced all new three methods for re-verification of mobile number.
By using any of these three method a Tata Docomo subscriber can easily re-verify their mobile number with Aadhaar eKYC without visiting the store or without providing their fingerprints.
At the comfort of your home, you can now get Tata Docomo Mobile re-verified with Aadhaar eKYC through App, IVRS or OTP.
Below we have explained all 3 methods on how to re-verify Tata Docomo Mobile Number with Aadhaar eKYC.
Table of Contents
How to Re-verify Tata Docomo Mobile Number with Aadhaar eKYC through App or Website
- Resident to enter the mobile number (to be verified) on website or app.
- Telecom Service Providers website or app will generate OTP on the entered mobile number which resident will then enter on the website.
- Consent message will be displayed on the website and resident will enter the Aadhaar Number after checking the consent box.
- Telecom Service Providers website or app will generate an OTP request to UIDAI.
- If there is any mobile number registered with Aadhaar, resident will receive the OTP on it.
- Resident will receive a consent message for receiving e-KYC from UIDAI and resident will enter OTP after providing the consent.
- Successful e-KYC authentication and confirmation to resident that mobile has been re-verified.
How to Re-verify Tata Docomo Mobile Number with Aadhaar eKYC through IVRS
- Resident calls the Telecom Service Provider IVR through the mobile number that needs to be re-verified.
- IVR plays the consent message and resident provides the Aadhaar Number.
- OTP request sent to UIDAI if there is Aadhaar registered mobile number otherwise error message is played to the resident.
- OTP is received on the Aadhaar registered mobile and consent message played.
- Resident enters the OTP on the IVR and e-KYC details are fetched from UIDAI.
- Successful mobile re-verification message is given on IVR as well as SMS notification on subscribers mobile.