Re-verifying your mobile number is mandatory as per DoT instructions, and to make the re-verification process more easier DoT have introduced 3 new methods to link Aadhaar with Mobile Number.
All these 3 methods doesn’t require you to visit the retailer or provide your biometrics. Just at the comfort of your home you can get your Aircel Mobile Number re-verified with Aadhaar based eKYC through IVRS, App or OTP based authentication.
Below we have explained all 3 methods on how to re-verify Aircel Mobile Number with Aadhaar eKYC.
How to Re-verify Aircel Mobile Number with Aadhaar eKYC through App or Website
- Resident to enter the mobile number (to be verified) on website or app.
- Telecom Service Providers website or app will generate OTP on the entered mobile number which resident will then enter on the website.
- Consent message will be displayed on the website and resident will enter the Aadhaar Number after checking the consent box.
- Telecom Service Providers website or app will generate an OTP request to UIDAI.
- If there is any mobile number registered with Aadhaar, resident will receive the OTP on it.
- Resident will receive a consent message for receiving e-KYC from UIDAI and resident will enter OTP after providing the consent.
- Successful e-KYC authentication and confirmation to resident that mobile has been re-verified.
How to Re-verify Aircel Mobile Number with Aadhaar eKYC through IVRS
- Resident calls the Telecom Service Provider IVR through the mobile number that needs to be re-verified.
- IVR plays the consent message and resident provides the Aadhaar Number.
- OTP request sent to UIDAI if there is Aadhaar registered mobile number otherwise error message is played to the resident.
- OTP is received on the Aadhaar registered mobile and consent message played.
- Resident enters the OTP on the IVR and e-KYC details are fetched from UIDAI.
- Successful mobile re-verification message is given on IVR as well as SMS notification on subscribers mobile.