YONO is a Digital Savings Account product from State Bank of India (SBI) which offers bank account without any minimum balance requirement, it provides total banking solution like normal bank account. The main attraction of YONO Digital Savings Account is that it can be opened online paperless without visiting the branch, now you can open YONO Digital or Instant Savings Bank Account in SBI Online by using your 12 digit Aadhaar Number.
Requirements to Open SBI YONO Digital Account with Aadhaar Card
- To open YONO SBI Instant or Digital Bank Account you must be resident of India and age should be 18 years and above.
- The second requirement to open YONO SBI Digital Savings Account is you should have Aadhaar Number, PAN Card and your mobile number should be linked with your Aadhaar.
So now let’s get into the process on how to open SBI YONO Bank Account Online with Aadhaar.
Steps on How to Open SBI YONO Bank Account Online with Aadhaar
- To open SBI YONO Bank Account Online with Aadhaar Card you will have to download and install SBI YONO App on your smartphone from App Store.
- Once the SBI YONO App gets successfully installed on your smartphone, just tap on it to launch it.
- Just tap on Open a New Digital Account.
- On next page two types of account will displayed, Digital Savings Account and Insta Savings Account.
- As here we want to open SBI YONO Bank Account with Aadhaar Online without visiting the branch then we have to select Open Insta Savings Account.
- Insta Savings Account can be opened by OTP based KYC and no branch visit is required. If you want you can even select Digital Savings Account, but to complete KYC you will have to visit the branch once to provide your biometrics.
- Once you select the account type, on next page just tap on Apply Now button.
- Accept the terms and conditions by tapping on it.
- Enter your email id and mobile number, and tap on submit button.
- On next step you will have to create password and tap on Yes after reading FATCA / CRS declaration.
- Next you will have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number and tap on submit button.
- You will receive one time password on your registered Aadhaar Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP Received in enter otp field and tap on submit button.
- Next you will have to feed in all the personal details like Nationality, Place of Birth etc.
- Address, Name will be loaded from your Aadhaar Card, just confirm if all details are correct and tap on submit button.
- Next you will have to enter in your PAN Card Number and tap on submit details.
- You will have to specify details like fathers name, marital status, occupation, annual income, religion, nominee etc.
- On next page you will have to select the home branch where you want to open SBI YONO Account. Select nearest branch and submit it.
- All details like your account number, IFSC code, etc. will be emailed on your registered email id.
- Now you can operate your bank account and login into YONO Bank Account and perform various banking related tasks.
- You can maintain Aggregate balance up to rupees 1 lac and can do Annual transaction up to rupees 2 lac. To upgrade this limit you will have to visit branch and complete your Full KYC.
- You will receive Debit Card on your postal address registered with Bank. Once getting the debit card you can generate ATM CARD PIN Online.
- Alternatively you can even login into Internet Banking.
That’s it this is how one can easily get hold of SBI YONO Account with Aadhaar without visiting the branch.