Now opening National Pension System (NPS) account has become very easy with the help of Aadhaar Card Number. If you have Aadhaar Number you can now easily open your NPS Account in few clicks Online.
So today in this article we will explain you how you can open National Pension System Account with Aadhaar Number.
To open National Pension System (NPS) you should have mobile number, email id, and bank account with net banking service enabled or debit card or credit card.
To Open National Pension System Account with Aadhaar Number you should have Aadhaar Number with Mobile Number Registered with Aadhaar.
So now let’s begin with the process on How to Open National Pension System Account with Aadhaar Number Online.
Process on How to Open National Pension System Account with Aadhaar Number Online
- To Register National Pension System Account just visit National Pension System Trust eNPS Portal by navigating to //enps.nsdl.com/eNPS/NationalPensionSystem.html
- From the homepage to register account just click on Registration.
- On clicking Registration you will get navigated to Online Subscriber Registration, from Online Subscriber Registration form just click on New Registration.
- And Choose Individual Subscriber or Corporate Subscriber then from status of applicant select from Citizens of India or Non Resident of India (NRI), from Register with select Aadhaar and from Account type select from Tier I & Tier II or Tier I Only. (Tier I is the mandatory account for long-term savings. Invest in Tier I account to avail exclusive Tax benefit up to Rs.50,000 u/s 80CCD(1B). Tier II is an add-on account which provides you the flexibility to invest and withdraw from various schemes available in NPS without any exit load.)
- On selecting the appropriate option which suits you below you will have to enter your Aadhaar Number and click on Generate OTP.
- On clicking Generate OTP you will be asked to enter the OTP (One Time Password) below in the text field which you have received on your registered mobile number for authentication purpose.
- Once you enter the OTP just click on submit button.
- Your demographic details and photo will be fetched from Aadhaar database and will be populated in the online form.
- You will have to fill rest all mandatory details in the online form.
- Next you will have to upload your scanned signature i.e. Digital Signature in jpeg, or jpg format in between size 4kb to 12kb.
- If in case you don’t want the photo fetched from your Aadhaar Data you can even replace the photo by uploading your image of your passport size photo.
- On completing all these details on clicking next you will be navigated to payment gateway to make the payment towards your NPS Account via Debit Card/ Credit Card or Internet Banking.
That’s it you have successfully opened your National Pension System Account with Aadhaar Number Online.