Now with your 12 digit Aadhaar Card Number you can open bank account online without visiting branch. 12 digit Aadhaar Number is now enough to open bank account, there will be no need to provide additional documents to open an account. But to be able to open bank account online with Aadhaar Card Number, your active mobile number should be linked with your Aadhaar Number.
With Aadhaar Number you will also need PAN Card, you will asked to enter your PAN Card Number while opening the bank account. So which all banks allows to open bank account online with Aadhaar Card and how to open bank account online with Aadhaar Card we have mentioned it in below tutorial.
Procedure on How to Open Bank Account Online with Aadhaar Card
There are several banks which allows you to open bank account online with Aadhaar Card and they are.
DigiBank by DBS
RBL Abacus Digital Savings Account
- So to open bank account online with Aadhaar Card in any of these accounts you will have to download the app or visit the site.
- Just apply for bank account and then you will be fill in the details in the form like, your name, mobile, email id, nominee details etc.
- Than you will be asked to enter your Aadhaar Number and followed by PAN Card.
- On clicking submit you will receive OTP on your Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number, you will need to enter the OTP into enter OTP field and complete Aadhaar OTP Authentication.
- That’s it you have successfully opened bank account online with Aadhaar Card, your bank account details will be emailed to you.
This is how easily without visiting bank branch you can open bank account online with Aadhaar Number.