Digital Banking is a latest trend in Banking Sectors, now a days almost every banks in India have this latest digital banking option which allows customers to open bank account paperless online with the help of Aadhaar and PAN.
So today in this post we will introduce to you with all new Axis ASAP Digital Savings Account, you can actually open bank account in Axis Bank Online without visiting the branch with the help of your Aadhaar and PAN or without any paperwork.
Quick Introduction to Axis ASAP Savings Account
Axis ASAP is a Digital Savings Account which can be opened anywhere anytime in 3 easy steps by providing your Aadhaar and PAN Details. Below are some of the benefits which Axis ASAP Savings Account will provides and which differs Axis ASAP Digital Savings Account with all other competitors in the banking market.
Benefits of Axis ASAP Savings Account
- Enjoy a no-strings-attached Zero Balance Account
- Get a free virtual Debit Card and tons of online shopping offers
- Higher Interest Rates through auto-sweep Fixed Deposits above INR 10,000
- Get account statements, fund transfers and bill payments free of charge
- Recharge the mobiles of any of your contacts through the Axis Mobile app
- Shop or redeem your Axis eDGE Reward points
- Book your flights, bus tickets or hotels conveniently
- Book an FD/RD anytime and anywhere
Now let’s focus on main topic of this article which is how to open Axis ASAP Savings Account with Aadhaar.
Steps on How to Open Axis ASAP Savings Account with Aadhaar
- To be able to open Axis ASAP Savings Account you should have PAN Card, Aadhaar Card and mobile number linked with your Aadhaar. Second Requirement is you should be Resident of India and age should be more than 18 Years.
- If you fulfill all these requirements then you can proceed further and open Axis ASAP Savings Account by following below steps.
- To open Axis Digital Savings Account just visit Official Axis ASAP Account Opening page by clicking here.
- By default I am new user option will be selected so you can proceed with further steps which is entering your details like mobile number which is linked with Aadhaar, your Aadhaar Number, and your PAN Card Number.
- Once you enter all above mentioned details, just agree to terms and conditions by clicking on it and click on next button.
- You will receive one time password on your Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number, just enter otp received in enter otp field and click on submit otp button.
- All your personal details like, your photograph, full name, address will be loaded from your Aadhaar.
- Just click on submit button and your Axis ASAP Digital Savings Account will be opened. All your bank details like your Axis Bank Account Number, IFSC Code, will be displayed and also will be emailed to your registered email id.
- Now you can deposit money in your Axis ASAP Digital Savings Account through Direct Bank Deposit, IMPS, NEFT, or via UPI and start operating your bank account.
This is how easily you can open Axis ASAP Digital Savings Account with Aadhaar.
Note down that the maximum amount you can keep in this account at any given point of time is Rs.1 Lakh. You can credit a maximum of Rs.2 Lakhs in this account and post which you will need to convert to Full KYC account. The validity of this account will be 1 year, within which you will need to convert this account to a Full KYC Account. Converting to a Full KYC account will also remove the transaction limits from your account.
To upgrade your Account to Full KYC Account you will need to visit the nearest Axis Bank Branch. To do full KYC bank customer executive will authenticate your Aadhaar details using a biometric device.