Re-verification of mobile number with Aadhaar is mandatory and the last date to get your number re-verified is by 31st March 2018. Failing to re-verify mobile number with Aadhaar would make your connection inactive, so if you want to continue enjoying your Vodafone Mobile Service without any inconvenience than you will have to get your Vodafone Mobile Number linked with Aadhaar as soon as possible.
Recently Vodafone have enabled IVR method to link Vodafone Mobile Number with Aadhaar, so this new method has made the re-verification process much more hassle free as there is no need to visit any store or retailer. At the comfort of your home now you can easily get your Vodafone mobile number re-verified with Aadhaar Number through IVR.
Below is the complete process which will explain you on how to link Vodafone Mobile Number with Aadhaar through IVR from Home.
Process on How to Link Vodafone Mobile Number with Aadhaar through IVR from Home
- Before we proceed you will have to keep your Aadhaar and registered mobile number ready.
- From your Vodafone Mobile Number which needs to be re-verified just call on Vodafone Helpline Number 14546.
- Select preferred language from voice instructions like Press 1 for Marathi, Press 2 for English and Press 3 for Hindi.
- To proceed further please give your consent to re-verify your mobile number and authenticate your demographics through UIDAI under Aadhaar Act 2016, so to confirm Press 1.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number.
- Once entering the IVR will repeat the entered Aadhaar to confirm it, just confirm your Aadhaar and proceed further.
- One time password that is OTP for re-verification will be sent as an SMS on your mobile number registered with Aadhaar Card.
- Just enter that OTP Code and proceed.
- That’s it you have successfully got your Vodafone Mobile Number with Aadhaar from your Comfort of your Home.
For foreign National or tourist numbers please visit the nearest retailer for the verification.
If you Aadhaar belongs to different state than of your mobile number please visit the nearest Airtel Store or retailer before 31st March 2018.
This is how Vodafone prepaid and postpaid customers can easily get their Vodafone Mobile Number linked with Aadhaar through IVR from Home.