Government of India has made mandatory to link Indian Citizen’s Mobile Number to their Aadhaar Card Number. All existing and new connections should be linked with their respective Aadhaar Number via Aadhaar eKYC Process.
So you might be also receiving messages from your operator to link your Aadhaar Number with your Tata Docomo mobile number, so in this guide we have explained How to link Aadhar Number with Tata Docomo Mobile Number.
Procedure on How to link Aadhar Number with Tata Docomo Mobile Number
- Keep your Aadhaar Card and Phone ready with you and walk in to nearest Tata Docomo store or retailer.
- Ask the retailer that you want to link your Aadhar Number to your Tata Docomo Phone Number.
- First of all the retailer will ask your mobile number, once retailer enters the mobile number in the software you will receive one time password via SMS on your Tata Docomo Number.
- Just provide the OTP Code to the retailer, the retailer will enter the OTP in the app.
- Next you will have to provide your 12 digit Aadhaar Number, once the retailer enters your UID Number you will be asked to place your thumb over the fingerprint scanner machine.
- Once your thumb captures it will authenticate with existing data.
That’s it you have successfully finished linking your Aadhar Number with Tata Docomo Mobile Number.