Supreme Court of India has already ordered Mobile Operators to link their subscribers Aadhaar Number with Mobile Number, and those people who fail to link their Aadhaar Number with their SIM will lose their connection.
So now it’s our duty to get out Aadhaar Number linked to our Mobile Number to make sure it remain active. Government of India took this step to link Aadhaar Number with Mobile Number to prevent the misuse and frauds in obtaining the SIM.
In this article I will guide you on how to link Aadhar Number with Reliance SIM, all those existing Reliance Mobile Number will have to now re-verify their identity via Aadhaar Number.
Procedure on How to Link Aadhar Number with Reliance SIM
- To link your Aadhar Number with Reliance SIM, take Aadhaar Card and Mobile with Reliance SIM Inserted in it.
- Walk in into nearest Reliance Store or retailer.
- Ask them that you want to link Aadhar Number with Reliance SIM.
- They will ask you your reliance mobile number, just provide your mobile number.
- You will receive one time password on your reliance mobile number, just provide that OTP to the store person.
- Than you will have to provide 12 digit Aadhaar Number, you will receive OTP on your Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number.
- Once you provide OTP you will be asked to place your thumb over the fingerprint scan device.
- Once your thumb print is captured and authenticated with your data.
- Your linking Aadhaar Number with Reliance SIM has been successfully completed.