As per the order of Supreme Court Vodafone has also started the process of linking Aadhaar with Mobile Number. Linking Aadhaar Number with Mobile Number is mandatory and avoiding it will lead to suspension of the mobile number.
So to help you out we have explained in this guide on how to link Aadhaar with Vodafone Mobile Number, below is the complete process on how to re-verify your Vodafone SIM with Aadhaar Number.
Procedure on How to link Aadhaar with Vodafone Mobile Number
- To link your Aadhaar Number with Vodafone Mobile Number, visit nearest Vodafone Store or retailer with your Aadhaar Card and Phone.
- Ask the Retailer that you want to re-verify your Vodafone Mobile Number by linking Aadhaar Number.
- The Retailer will ask you your Vodafone Mobile Number, just provide the number to the retailer.
- Once the retailer enters the mobile number in the app or software, you will receive one time password.
- Just provide the one time password to the retailer, the retailer will enter the OTP in the app.
- Then he will ask you your 12 digit Aadhaar Number and will ask you to place your thumb on fingerprint scanner device.
- Once your thumb print is capture it will authenticate your data.
That’s it you have successfully linked your Aadhaar Number with Vodafone Mobile Number.