Linking Aadhaar with Bank Account is mandatory to avail various services. So today in this post we will guide you on How to Link Aadhaar with SBI Bank Account. There might be many people who might be looking around on how to link their Aadhaar with SBI Bank Account with different methods, so here we have mentioned all the methods with which you can link Aadhaar with SBI Bank Account as per your convenience.
Step by Step Process on How to Link Aadhaar with SBI Bank Account
- To link your Aadhaar Number with SBI Account, just login into Online SBI Internet Banking.
- From the home screen left hand side menu find Link your Aadhaar Number and click on it.
- On next page you will have to select bank account, enter Aadhaar Number and click on submit button.
That’s it you have linked your Aadhaar Number with your State Bank of India Account.
Alternatively if you don’t have Internet Banking Service you can also link your Aadhaar Number with SBI Account via ATM, SMS, or by visiting your branch.
- ATM – Insert Debit card >> Service Registration >> Enter PIN >> Aadhaar Card >> Select Account i.e. Savings or Current Account >> Enter Aadhaar Number >> Re-enter Aadhaar No. >> Confirm.
- To link Aadhaar Number to your State Bank of India Saving Account. SMS UID <Aadhaar no.> <A/C no.> to 567676.
- Visit your SBI Branch – Fill up the Resident Consent Form to link your SBI Account with your Aadhaar number, carry original Aadhaar Card & a copy.
This is how with any of these above methods you can easily link your Aadhaar Number with SBI Bank Account at your convenience.