Linking Aadhaar Card with Ration Card has been become mandatory to avail food grains, fuel at subsidized rates. Without linking Aadhaar with Ration Card household will not be provided monthly ration, this step has been taken by government to eliminate multiple ration cards in one household name at different location and also to stop fraudulent activities.
So now because of such needs Aadhaar Card has become mandatory in each and every field, so today in this article we will guide you on How to Link Aadhaar with Ration Card.
Step by Step Process on How to Link Aadhaar with Ration Card
There are three methods with which you can link your Aadhaar Card Number with Ration Card, they are Online via Aadhaar Portal, via SMS, and Offline by visiting Ration Fare Shop Dealer. We have provided both these methods to Link Aadhaar with Ration Card.
How to Link Aadhaar with Ration Card Online
- To link your Aadhar with Ration Card visit official Aadhaar Linking website by going to //rasf.uidai.gov.in/seeding/User/ResidentSelfSeedingpds.aspx
- Enter your details like address, state, city, etc.
- Next select the benefit type as “Ration Card” and enter your ration card number in below field as printed on your ration card.
- Next you will have to enter your 12-digit Aadhaar Number, mobile number and email id.
- Once submitting the form you will receive OTP on your mobile number, just enter the OTP and submit the application.
- That’s it you have successfully submitted request to link your Aadhaar Number with Ration Card. Once your application gets processed and on successful verification of your details you will be notified via SMS that your Aadhaar Number has been successfully linked with your Ration Card.
This is how easily you can link your Aadhaar Number with Ration Card Online without going anywhere.
How to Link Aadhaar with Ration Card via SMS
- To link your Aadhaar with Ration Card type UID SEED <State Short Code> <Scheme/Program Short Code> <Scheme/Program ID> <Aadhaar No> and send it to 51969.
- For Example: UID SEED JH POSC 1234567 131313131313
- Once you send this SMS you will receive SMS that your linking Aadhaar request has been received, and once it gets processed you will get SMS saying your Aadhaar Number has been successfully linked with Ration Card.
How to Link Aadhaar with Ration Card Offline
- To link your Aadhaar Card Number with Ration Card Offline, just take a photocopies of Aadhaar of all family members and also take ration card photocopy.
- Submit this documents to your Ration Fare Shop Dealer.
- That’s it once your Aadhaar Number gets linked with Ration Card you will be notified via SMS.
This is how easily by using any of the above three methods you can get your Aadhar Number linked with your Ration Card.