Aadhaar is 12 digit unique number which is issued on voluntary enrollment for Aadhaar. Aadhaar is required for each and every financial transactions, and now bank has also started sending SMS to customers to link their Aadhar Number with their Bank Accounts or else their bank account will get blocked soon.
So to avoid such inconvenience it is better to get your Aadhaar Number linked to your IndusInd Bank Account. Linking Aadhaar with Bank Account will also allow you to avail government schemes, pensions, LPG Subsidy and for many other purposes.
So today in this guide we will help you out on How to Link Aadhaar with IndusInd Bank Account, there are several methods which will allow you to link your UID Number with your IndusInd Bank Account and here in this guide we will be going to explain to you all those methods. So that you can follow any of method which you find best to link your Aadhaar Number with IndusInd Bank Account.
Steps on How to Link Aadhaar with IndusInd Bank Account Online
- This method to link Aadhaar with IndusInd Bank Account Online doesn’t need Internet Banking Service, you need to just visit Linking of Aadhaar / UID Number with IndusInd Bank Account Official web page by clicking here.
- Make sure have your IndusInd 12 digit Account and 12 digit Aadhaar Number / UID Number Available with you.
- Just enter your 12 digit IndusInd Bank Account Number and enter the 12 digit Aadhaar or UID Number, accept I have been given to understand that my information submitted to the bank herewith shall not be used for any purpose other than mentioned above, or as per requirements of law, solve the captcha and click on submit button.
- Your Aadhaar Number will get linked to your IndusInd aforesaid account, but before that you might need to complete the verification process by entering the OTP Code received on your mobile via SMS.
- That’s it this is how easily you can link your Aadhaar with IndusInd Bank Account Online without requirement of Internet Banking.
- You can even check status of your Aadhaar Seeding with IndusInd Bank Account by clicking here.
Steps How to Link Aadhaar with IndusInd Bank Account via IndusInd Internet Banking
- This method to link Aadhaar with IndusInd Bank Account will require IndusInd Internet banking Service activated and if you don’t have this service activated you can’t link your Aadhaar with IndusInd Bank Account via Net Banking. And still if you insist linking your Aadhaar with IndusInd Bank Account via Internet Banking service you can register internet banking by visiting official website of IndusInd Bank by clicking here.
- Just login into your IndusInd Internet Banking Account by entering your User ID and Password.
- Once you are logged in just navigate to Customer Services tab.
- Under customer services tab you will find Update Aadhaar Number option.
- Just click on Update Aadhaar Number, and enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number and click on submit button.
Your Aadhaar Seeding will be verified by bank and after approval it will get successfully linked to your IndusInd Bank Account.
Steps How to Link Aadhaar with IndusInd Bank Account by visiting Branch
This method is one of the traditional method and it will be mostly used by elderly customers.
- To link your Aadhaar Number with IndusInd Bank Account just take photocopies of your passbook and aadhaar card.
- Walk in to your IndusInd Bank Branch and request for Aadhaar Seeding Form.
- Just Fill in IndusInd Bank Aadhaar Seeding Form with valid details.
- Once filling up the form, just enclose self-attested photocopies of your Aadhaar and Passbook to the application form.
- Submit the form along with the photocopies of the Aadhaar Card and Passbook to the bank executive.
- Your Aadhaar Number will get linked to your IndusInd Bank Account, once successful verification after 24 to 48 hours.
That’s it this is how easily you can link Aadhaar with IndusInd Bank Account.