ICICI Lombard General Insurance Ltd. is one of the largest private sector general insurance company in India offering insurance coverage for motor, health, travel, home, student travel and more.
As per Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority and Government of India all policy holders should link their policy with their respective Aadhaar and PAN. Insurance Policies that have not been linked will be ceased and can be made active only after successfully linking to Aadhaar Number.
You can link your Aadhaar Number and PAN with ICICI Lombard General Insurance Policies like Motor (Private and Commercials), Travel, Health, or Home via Online or by offline method. Here we have explained both the methods to get Aadhaar Number and PAN linked with ICICI Lombard General Insurance Policies.
How to Link Aadhaar with ICICI Lombard General Insurance Online
- To link Aadhaar and PAN with ICICI Lombard General Insurance Policy keep your Aadhaar, PAN and Insurance Policy details ready.
- Visit ICICI Lombard General Insurance Aadhaar Linking Portal https://www.icicilombard.com/link-aadhaar-number
- Select your policy type from Motor (Private and Commercials), Travel, Health, or Home and enter your policy number, date of birth and click on search button.
- Select the policy listed and on next page enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number, PAN Card and click on submit button.
- To verify Aadhaar Number click on verify button.
- You will get one time password on your Aadhaar registered mobile number, enter the received otp code and click on submit button.
That’s it you have successfully linked your Aadhaar Number with your ICICI Lombard General Insurance Policy.
How to Link Aadhaar with ICICI Lombard General Insurance Offline
- If you are not familiar with the online method of linking Aadhaar Number and PAN with your ICICI Lombard General Insurance Policy than you can also link your Aadhaar Number by Offline Method. To link your Aadhaar and PAN follow the below method on how to link Aadhaar with ICICI Lombard General Insurance Offline.
- To link your Aadhaar Card and PAN, just take photocopy of both Aadhaar and PAN. Take your policy details along with you and walk into to ICICI Lombard General Insurance Branch.
- Request the branch that you want to link your Aadhaar and PAN with your policy.
- The branch will provide you Aadhaar linking form, just fill in all details asked in the form and enclose your Aadhaar and PAN Copy to it and submit it to the branch.
- Your Aadhaar Number and PAN will get linked with your ICICI Lombard General Insurance Policy upon successful verification, it would usually take 6 working days and you will also receive confirmation on your mobile number through SMS.