As per Government of India directives it is mandatory to link Aadhaar and PAN Card with Insurance Policy. All SBI Life insurance policies which you are holding in your name should be linked to Aadhaar Number latest by 31st December 2017. Incase Aadhaar and PAN is not linked with Insurance Policy, than your policy might get ceased or blocked.
Aadhaar Number and PAN Card can be easily linked with your SBI Life Insurance Policies at the comfort of your home from SBI Life Insurance Online Portal as well as by following traditional method that is by visiting SBI Life Insurance Office. Here we have explained both ways with which you can get your Aadhaar and PAN Linked with your SBI Life Insurance Policies.
Table of Contents
Steps on How to Link Aadhaar Number with SBI Life Insurance Online
- To link your Aadhaar Number with SBI Life Insurance Policies keep your Aadhaar Number, PAN Card, and list of policies handy with you.
- Visit SBI Life Insurance Aadhaar/ PAN Updation page //www.sbilife.co.in/en/aadhar-updation-form
- Enter your policy number, date of birth and click on submit button.
- On next page you will have to enter your name, date of birth, Aadhaar Number, PAN, solve the captcha code, accept the conditions that hereby given my consent to SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd to obtain Aadhaar Number and identity information like name, date of birth, etc. for authentication with UIDAI. SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd has informed me that my Aadhaar Number and identity information would be used only for updating my policy account for KYC purpose and will be submitted to CIDR only for the purpose of authentication and click on submit button.
- On next page message will be displayed saying your request for Aadhaar Updation has been successfully received. The same will be updated in your policy subject to verification.
That’s it you have successfully submitted your Aadhaar and PAN details to link it to your SBI Life Insurance, once verification by SBI Life Insurance your Aadhaar and PAN will get successfully linked to your SBI Life Insurance Policies.
Steps on How to Link Aadhaar Number with SBI Life Insurance Offline
- To link your Aadhaar Number with SBI Life Insurance you will have to walk in to SBI Life Insurance Office with your Aadhaar Card, and PAN Card.
- You will be given SBI Life Insurance Aadhaar/ PAN Updation Form.
- Just fill out all details asked in the form and also enter your Aadhaar and PAN Card Number correctly.
- You will have to enclose Aadhaar and PAN self-attested photocopy and submit it.
Your Aadhaar Card and PAN Card will get linked to your SBI Life Insurance Polices upon verification by SBI Life Insurance. Once your Aadhaar and PAN gets successfully links to your SBI Life Insurance Policies you will get confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number.