As per Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority and Government of India linking Aadhaar Number and Permanent Account Number/Form 60 with Insurance Policies are mandatory. If you are holding any insurance policy product in any Insurance Company you should first get it linked with your Aadhaar Number and PAN Card/ Form 60, so in this post we will guide you on how to link Aadhaar Number with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Policies.
You may hold any type of Insurance Policy Plan with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, however all plans should be linked with Aadhaar and PAN within the deadline given by Government of India.
If you or your family members are holding any insurance products from ICICI Prudential Life Insurance than you can follow this guide to get those policies linked with Aadhaar Number and PAN.
Process on How to Link Aadhaar Number with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Online
- To update your Aadhaar details with your ICICI Prudential Life Insurance policies first of all keep your policy number, Aadhaar Number, PAN Number handy with you.
- Visit ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Aadhaar Update Portal https://www.iciciprulife.com/services/update-your-aadhaar.html
- You will have to enter your policy number and date of birth, and click on proceed button to login.
- You will receive confirmation code on your registered email id or mobile number, enter that confirmation code in the field and click on proceed button.
- On next page enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number, PAN Card Number, (if you don’t have PAN Card than you will have to submit Form 60) and click on save button.
- Once entering Aadhaar Number on right side you will be able to see verify button, just click on verify button.
- OTP will be sent on your Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the field provided and click on save button.
- That’s it you have successfully linked your Aadhaar Number with your ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Policy.
In case, OTP is not received on the mobile number due to authentication failure, you can click on “Skip” and “Save” to update your Aadhaar number.
Process on How to Link Aadhaar Number with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Offline
If you are not comfortable with this online method of linking Aadhaar Number with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, than you can also get your Aadhaar linked by following traditional method that is by visiting ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Branch.
- To link Aadhaar and PAN with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance policy take your policy details, Aadhaar Photocopy and PAN Card Photocopy along with you and visit nearest ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Branch.
- You can locate nearest ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Branch https://www.iciciprulife.com/contact-us/our-network.html
- Once you are there at the branch as the concerned authority that you want to link your Insurance Policy with your Aadhaar Number and PAN Card.
- The executive will give you form to link Aadhaar and PAN, fill up the form with correct details.
- If you don’t have PAN Card than you will have to fill up Form 60.
- Enclose the photocopies of the Aadhaar and PAN, and submit it to the executive along with the form.
- Your Aadhaar Number and PAN will get linked with your ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Policy upon successful verification, it would usually take 6 working days and you will also receive confirmation on your mobile number through SMS.