As per Ministry of Finance (Dept. of Revenue) in consultation with Reserve Bank of India (RBI) it is mandatory to link Aadhaar with Insurance Policies. This step has been taken by authorities in order to Prevent Money Laundering.
There are numerous ways enabled by Insurance Companies to the link Aadhaar Card and PAN Card with Insurance Policies and here today in this post we will explain how to link Aadhaar Number with Aviva Life Insurance by using all the available methods.
Table of Contents
Process on How to Link Aadhaar Number with Aviva Life Insurance Policy Online
- To link Aadhaar Number and PAN with your Aviva Life Insurance Policy make sure you keep your Aadhaar, PAN and Policy Details available.
- Once these details are available with you, just visit Aviva Life Insurance Aadhaar and PAN Seeding page //online.avivaindia.com/econnect/Pages/UpdateKYC.aspx
- Just enter in your policy number and click on submit button.
- You will receive one time password on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the received otp in enter otp field on website and click on submit button.
- On next page you will be asked to enter your details such as your Aadhaar Number, and PAN.
- Enter in those details and click on submit button.
- You will receive one time password on your Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- Enter that otp in enter otp field and hit on submit button.
- That’s it you have successfully submitted request to link your Aadhaar and PAN with your Aviva Life Insurance Policy.
Process on How to Link Aadhaar Number with Aviva Life Insurance Policy Offline
- If you are uncomfortable with linking Aadhaar with Aviva Life Insurance Policy Online than you can also get your Aadhaar and PAN linked to your policy by visiting Aviva Life Insurance Branch.
- To link Aadhaar and PAN with your Aviva Life Insurance Policy, take your Aadhaar, PAN photocopy and your policy details along with you and visit the Aviva Life Insurance Branch.
- Ask the concerned authority at Aviva Life Insurance Branch that you want to update your Aadhaar and PAN with your Policy.
- You will be provided Aadhaar Linking Form.
- Fill in all details asked in the form and enclose your Aadhaar and PAN Photocopy with the form and submit it to the branch.
- Your Aadhaar and PAN will get linked with your policy upon successful verification by the branch.