Linking Aadhaar Card Number with Telenor Mobile Number is mandatory, failing doing it will deactivate your services and the connection. Government of India has taken this step to link Aadhaar Card Number with Mobile number to reduce the ongoing frauds.
So to link Aadhaar Card Number with Telenor, you should have Aadhaar Card. If you have still not enrolled for Aadhaar Card than you should apply for one as soon as possible, as linking Aadhaar Card Number with Telenor Mobile Number is mandatory.
Below is the complete procedure which will help you on how to link Aadhaar Card Number with Telenor Mobile Number.
Procedure on How to link Aadhaar Card Number with Telenor SIM
As of now there is no option available to link Aadhaar Card Number with Telenor SIM Online as for verification you should be physically present for biometric fingerprint verification.
- So keep your Aadhaar Card and Phone Ready with Telenor SIM in it and walk in to nearest Telenor Retailer or Store.
- At store ask them that you want to link your Aadhaar Card Number with your Telenor Mobile Number.
- They will ask you your Telenor Mobile Number, you will receive One Time Password on your Telenor Mobile Number.
- Just provide the OTP to store person, than he will ask you your 12 digit Aadhaar Number.
- Provide the UID Aadhaar Number, you will again receive OTP on your Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number.
- Provide that OTP again to the Store person, and you will be asked to place your thumb over the fingerprint capture device.
- Once successfully fingerprint authentication, your Aadhaar Number will be linked to your Telenor SIM Card.