Most of the people who have got Jio Connections had got their SIM Card via Aadhaar by completing biometric verification, but there are few people who had taken Jio SIM without Aadhaar by producing ID Proof and Address Proof Documents.
So for these people who had not provided their Aadhaar Number while getting Jio SIM will have to again re-verify their identity by providing their Aadhaar Number and completing the biometric verification.
As per DoT instructions your Jio No. XXXXXXXXXX needs to be re-verified through Aadhaar based E-KYC process. Please isit nearest Jio Store/Retailer with your Aadhaar Card to complete mandated E-KYC process.
Thank you, Team Jio
So in this guide we will explain you How to link Aadhaar Card Number with Jio SIM.
Procedure on How to link Aadhaar Card Number with Jio SIM
- To get your Aadhaar Card Number linked with Jio SIM, visit nearest Jio Store or Reliance Digital Xpress or Retailer with Aadhaar Card and the phone with Jio SIM which you want to link.
- At the store ask them that you want to link Aadhaar Number with Jio SIM, the operator will ask you your mobile number.
- You will receive OTP on your Jio Number, just provide the OTP Code to the operator.
- Next you will have to provide your 12 digit Aadhaar Number (UID), and you will be asked for thumb print.
- You thumb print will be verified with the existing data present in your Aadhaar, if it gets matched authentication will succeed.
That’s it you have completed linking your Aadhaar Card Number with your Jio SIM, now you may not worry about disconnection of your Jio Services.