Enrolled for Aadhaar? 2 – 3 Months Passed from the date of Application of Aadhaar?
Still Not Received Original Aadhaar Card?
Then you might be searching solution for query “How to Get Original Aadhaar Card Online”.
If you have still not received your Original Aadhaar Card then don’t worry, in this post we will try to solve your query and provide best solution to you on how to get Original Aadhaar Card Online.
As we have already discussed in our earlier article that once resident applies for Aadhaar, Aadhaar Number generation process could take upto 2 to 3 months or even more days or months depending on backlogs and number of application received.
So if even waiting for 2 – 3 months, still you have not received your original Aadhaar Card through post then you can complete these checklists to do:
- Check Status of your Aadhaar Application Online (If you have been issued Aadhaar Number, then you can proceed following step on getting original Aadhaar Card Online. And if Aadhaar Issuance is still under process then you will have to wait few more days or months)
- Download Original Aadhaar Card Online
So below we are going to explain to you both these checklists that is Check Aadhaar Status Online and How to Download Original Aadhaar Card Online.
Steps 1 – Check Aadhaar Status Online (If Aadhaar Number has been generated or not)
- To know if you have been issued 12 digit Aadhaar Number or not, you will have to check status of your Aadhaar Application. For checking Aadhaar Application Status you will need details like Aadhaar Enrolment Number or Enrollment ID which will be printed on Aadhaar Acknowledgment Receipt which you was been provided after enrolling for Aadhaar.
- To check Aadhaar Application Status just click here, and navigate to UIDAI Check Aadhaar Status Portal.
- Enter 28 digits Enrolment ID including dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss of the enrolment, and solve the below security code and click on check status.
- On next page it will display status of your Aadhaar Application, if your Aadhaar is under process it will show under process and if your Aadhaar Number has been generated then it will say Congratulation! Your Aadhaar is generated.
Now if your Status is showing your Aadhaar is generated then you can proceed following next step to get original Aadhaar Card Online.
Step 2 – Get Original Aadhaar Card Online [Download Original Aadhaar Online]
- To download your original Aadhaar Card Online just visit UIDAI Official Download Portal by clicking here.
- Select I have Enrolment id and enter the complete 28 digits enrollment id in the below field.
- Enter your details as it is when you had provided while enrolling for Aadhaar like Full Name, and Pin Code.
- Enter the security code and click on request otp.
- You will receive one time password on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the received otp in enter otp field and click on download aadhaar.
- Your original Aadhaar will start downloading.
- Once your Original Aadhaar gets completed downloaded, you can open the downloaded e-Aadhaar PDF File with any PDF Reader Software.
- On opening the PDF it will prompt you to enter the password, so to open your original Aadhaar Card you will have to enter first four letters of your name in capital followed by year of birth.
That’s it you would be able to view your e-Aadhaar PDF File, you can now print this file or show it in digital format anywhere it is been asked to produced.