Do you need Duplicate Aadhar Card Copy? Have you misplaced/ lost your Aadhaar Card Letter? Or Have you left your Aadhaar Card at home and want your Aadhaar right now to serve the purpose?
If you have similar query mentioned above, then here we will try to solve your question and will explain to you on how to get duplicate Aadhar Card Copy.
To get your duplicate Aadhar Card right now instantly without any delay you should have your following Aadhaar Details like:
- Your Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number
- You should know your full name as you have mentioned in your Aadhar.
- If you want to get duplicate Aadhar Card Copy by applying online then your Aadhaar should be linked with your mobile number and you should have that mobile number along with you now to get duplicate Aadhaar, if not then you can follow the alternative method of getting your duplicate Aadhar Card Copy via offline method.
Below are the two methods with which you can get duplicate Aadhar Card Instantly, follow the below process carefully to recover your Aadhar Card and get duplicate copy of it.
Steps on How to Get Duplicate Aadhar Card Online
- To get duplicate Aadhar Card Copy Online make sure you have your 12 digit Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number and Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number. If you have these two things along with you then you can get duplicate Aadhar Card Copy Online Instantly.
- To get duplicate Aadhar Card Copy Online from your web browser just visit official UIDAI Portal by going to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- From the option I have Aadhaar/ VID or Enrolment ID, select option whichever details you have right now available with you.
- Enter full name as per your Aadhaar Card and then enter your postal code.
- Solve the security code by entering the same displayed in the image and click on request otp.
- You will receive one time password on your Aadhaar Registered mobile number within few seconds, enter received otp code in enter otp field and click on download Aadhaar button.
- Your e-Aadhaar Card Digital Copy will start downloading, once it successfully gets downloaded on your device just open it with any PDF Reader Software.
- On opening e-Aadhaar Card Digital Copy it will ask you to enter password, the password would be your first four characters of your name in block letter followed by your year of birth.
- You can show this copy to serve the purpose or you can even take printout your Aadhaar.
Steps on How to Get Duplicate Aadhar Card Offline
If you don’t have mobile number registered with your Aadhaar then in such case you will have to follow this offline method of getting duplicate Aadhaar Card Copy. This method is also used by those residents who does not have access to internet, or whose Aadhaar linked mobile number is lost/ stolen / misplaced / deactivated etc.
So let’s get started with process on how to get duplicate Aadhar Card Offline.
- To get your Aadhar Card Offline you will have to visit personal Aadhaar Kendra in your location, if you are unaware about the nearest Aadhaar Kendra then just click here to find it out.
- Visit Aadhaar Kendra, request to the operator to print your Aadhaar by providing your Aadhaar Number/ VID or Aadhaar Enrolment Number and your full name as per Aadhaar Card.
- For confirmation Operator will capture your fingerprint.
- On successful authentication your Aadhaar Card will be printed.
- You will have to pay concerned fees set by UIDAI to the Center for availing the service of printing your Aadhaar Card.
- You can use this Aadhaar Print as duplicate Aadhar Card Copy to service the purpose.
That’s it this is how residents can easily download duplicate Aadhar Card.