If you are in need of Aadhar Card Scan Copy then there is no need to visit local cybercafé or cyber center, at your comfort of your home you can get your Aadhar Card Scan Copy. You can easily get your digital copy of your Aadhar Card from UIDAI Official Portal, to download your Aadhar Card Scan Copy you will need your Aadhar Enrolment Number (EID) or Aadhaar Card Number (UID).
If you don’t have your Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number with you than before you proceed find out How to Find Aadhaar Card Number by Name or How to Get Aadhaar Enrollment Number Date and Time by Name.
So below is the complete procedure which will help you on How to Get Aadhar Card Scan Copy.
Step by Step Process on How to Get Aadhar Card Scan Copy
- To download your Aadhar Card Scan Copy visit e-Aadhaar Card UIDAI Official Website by going to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- On reaching Unique Identification Authority of India Portal from the E-Aadhar form just enter your details, from first field select I have Enrolment ID or Aadhar (whichever number you have select accordingly) and enter the number in below field.
- Next from below fields you will have to fill in your personal details it should be same as you had provided while registering for Aadhar like Full Name, Pin Code, Enter Turing Text displayed in image in below enter above image text field, mobile number, and click on Get One Time Password.
- You will receive One Time Password (OTP) on your mobile number via SMS, just enter the OTP in Enter OTP Received field and click on Validate & Download your E-Aadhaar.
- Your e-Aadhaar Card Scan Copy PDF File will start downloading, open the downloaded Aadhar Card Scan Copy PDF Field with Adobe PDF Reader.
- On opening the file you will be asked to enter password, the password will be your postal pin code. Just enter the password and hit on OK button and your e-Aadhar Card Scan Copy will open.
That’s it this is how you can easily Get Aadhar Card Scan Copy.