You might be looking out for “How to Get Aadhar Card in One Day” due to some urgent need to furnish your Aadhaar Number for various purposes.
Aadhaar Number is now almost very essential to furnish for various purposes like while filing Income Tax Return, to avail LPG Subsidy, to open new bank account, to link Aadhaar with existing bank account, to link Aadhaar with PAN Card, to link Aadhaar with Ration Card, to link Aadhaar with Property Documents, to link Aadhaar with Mobile Number etc.
So not having Aadhaar could lead you to search for query on how to Get Aadhar Card in One Day, but before that let me tell you that you can apply for Aadhaar Card in One Day, instead it will take only few minutes of your day. But in one day you can’t get 12 digit Aadhaar Card Number, instead after enrolling for Aadhaar you will be issued Aadhaar Enrollment Number and the 12 digit Aadhaar Number will be generated once your data is sent to UIDAI which could take upto 1 to 3 months after verification and approval by UIDAI. There is no option in Aadhaar Card where you can speed up your application to get your Aadhaar Number issued to you within one day or get it in tatkal like there is option while applying for Passport.
So in one day you can get Aadhaar Enrollment Number issued to you once enrolling for Aadhaar and you can provide this Aadhaar Enrollment Number or Receipt for various purpose until you receive or generate Aadhaar Number.
So now let’s discuss in brief on how to get Aadhar Card in One Day and what are the documents and requirements to apply for Aadhaar Card to get it in one day.
Process on How to Get Aadhar Card in One Day
- To Get Aadhaar Card in One Day first download the Aadhaar Enrollment Application Form by clicking here and take a printout of it, alternatively you can also get the Aadhaar Enrollment Application Form Free of Cost from Aadhaar Enrollment Center.
- Just fill out each and every details asked in the Aadhaar Enrollment Application Form in Block Letters and also make sure you enter your mobile number and email id as this will be required if you want to make changes in your Aadhaar Card Online or to complete various Aadhaar OTP authentication process.
- Once filling out the form completely you will have to sign below on the form where applicant signature field is there.
- Than you will need to make documents ready which are required to apply for Aadhaar Card, you can get to know the list of documents which are acceptable to Apply for Aadhaar Card by clicking here.
- Once you arrange the documents, just take photocopy of it and self-attest on those photocopies.
- Enclose those self-attested photocopies to the Aadhaar Enrollment Application Form.
- Now next step is to visit Aadhaar Enrollment Center to enroll yourself your Aadhaar Card, if you are unaware about the nearest Aadhaar Card Enrollment Center in your Area than you can locate nearest Aadhaar enrollment Center by clicking here.
- Once you know the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center just walk in to the center with documents and the application form.
- Submit the Aadhaar Enrollment Application Form with photocopies of the documents are the Aadhaar Enrollment Center.
- Your Form and documents will be verified and you will be asked to have a seat.
- The Aadhaar Enrollment Operator will feed in all your information in the Aadhaar Software, make sure that all information entered in the software are correct and if there is any mistakes you can ask the operator to correct it.
- Next your biometric details will be captured like your all 10 fingers fingerprints, your both eyes iris scan, and one facial photograph.
- Once these details are captured you will be issued Aadhaar Enrollment Number which will be printed on the receipt which the operator has provided you.
- You will have to keep that Aadhaar Enrollment Receipt Safely with you as you can track your Aadhaar Application Status, as well as you can also provide Aadhaar Enrollment Receipt to various purposes where Aadhaar is asked until you get issued 12 digit Aadhaar Number.
That’s it this is how one can get Aadhar Card in One Day.