Need Aadhar Card Immediately? Applying for Aadhar Card is so easy and convenient, that you can just get your Aadhar Card immediately in few minutes. Nowadays Aadhar Card is asked everywhere and for everything and this becomes a very strong reason for not to skip Aadhar.
And still, if you don’t have Aadhar than in this guide we will teach you how to get Aadhar Card Immediately. The term getting Aadhaar immediately doesn’t mean that you can apply for Aadhaar Online and get it instantly, but you will have to undergo through the process and get Aadhaar done for yourself.
Table of Contents
Steps on How to Get Aadhar Card Immediately
- The very first thing which you will have to do is, you will have to locate the Aadhar Enrolment Center in your area. You can know the nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center by going to https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/
- Select your area in Enrolment Center Search and find out your nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center
- Now you know the center, so the next step will be to download the Aadhar Enrolment Application Form by clicking here
- Download the Aadhar Enrolment Application Form, take a print out, and fill it out duly with valid details
- Once filling up the form, arrange the documents required for Aadhar Enrolment. You can know the supporting documents required for Aadhar Application by clicking here.
- You will need to take original documents with you for Aadhaar enrolment, your documents will be verified, scanned and returned back to you
- Visit the Aadhar Enrolment Center also known as Aadhaar Seva Kendra which you located online
- Usually, there will be a queue at the Adhaar Seva Kendra so you will have to wait in that queue until your turn comes for the enrolment
- If you don’t like to stand in queue then you may skip the queue by booking an appointment online well in advance
- Submit the form with the documents to the Aadhar Enrolment Center Operator
- The Operator will scan your documents and return back to you, and then they will proceed to enter all the details in the Aadhar Client Software, you will have to check it carefully if all details are entered correctly
- Once details are entered your biometric details will be captured like fingerprints, iris and one facial photograph
- Once your biometric data is captured, your Aadhaar Enrolment is completed successfully.
- You will be provided Aadhar Enrolment Acknowledgement Copy in which your Aadhar Enrolment Number with date and time will be mentioned which you can use to track the status of your Aadhar Application
- By this, you have successfully enrolled yourself for Aadhar in few minutes at Aadhar Enrolment Center.
You will be issued Aadhar Number in the next 1 to 2 months and you will also receive intimation via SMS, the hard copy of Aadhar Letter will be sent to you via post in the next 1 to 2 months once Aadhar is generated.
But once you have been issued Aadhar, you can immediately download your e-Aadhar Card Online and use the e-Aadhar Card Copy same as Aadhaar Letter which you usually get via Post.
Below is the next step to download your Aadhar Card once your Aadhar Number gets generated.
How to Get Aadhar Card PDF Immediately
Once you have been issued Aadhar and once you receive SMS stating Aadhar Number has been generated to you, you can immediately download your Aadhar Card Online without waiting for your Aadhar Card Letter which is usually sent via post but it will take more 1 to 2 months to reach you. So by the time if you are in a hurry or if you are hunting to get Aadhar Card in Tatkal you can download your e-Aadhar Card Copy Online.
- To download your Aadhar Card Copy Online Tatkal just visit Aadhaar website https://uidai.gov.in/
- From the home page just click on the link download Aadhaar
- A new page will open called e-Aadhaar by Unique Identification Authority of India
- Once you reach on the page e-Aadhaar by Unique Identification Authority of India, just select I have Enrolment ID or Aadhaar or VID and enter the number in the below text field
- Solve the captcha image, and click the Send OTP button or else you can also use enter a TOTP feature if you have mAadhaar app installed on your phone
- You will receive the OTP Code on your registered mobile number, just enter the OTP Received in the enter security code space, take a quick survey by answering it and click on verify and download button
- Your Aadhar Card PDF File will instantly start downloading, just open the downloaded e-Aadhaar PDF File via any PDF Software.
- Once opening the file you will be prompted to enter the password, in the password field you will have to enter the first four letters of your name in capital and year of birth
This is how easily you can get Aadhar Card Immediately.