Need Aadhar Card Immediately? Applying for Aadhar Card is so easy and convenient, that you can just get your Aadhar Card immediately in few minutes. Now a days Aadhar Card is asked everywhere and for everything, so that you can’t miss it.
And still if you don’t have Aadhar than in this guide we will teach you on how to get Aadhar Card Immediately.
Steps on How to Get Aadhar Card Immediately
- The very first thing which you will have to do is, you will have to locate Aadhar Enrolment Center in your area. So to know the nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center by going to https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/
- Select your area in Enrolment Center Search and find out your nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center.
- Now you know the center so next step will be to download the Aadhar Enrolment Application Form by clicking here.
- Download the Aadhar Enrolment Application Form, take a print out, and fill it out duly with valid details.
- Once filling up the form, arrange the documents required for Aadhar Enrolment. You can know the supported documents required for Aadhar Application by clicking here.
- Take photocopies of documents and self-attest on it, enclose the photocopies of documents to your Aadhar Application Form and don’t forget to take original documents too as it may be asked for verification purpose.
- Visit the Aadhar Enrolment Center which you located online.
- Submit the form with photocopies of the documents to Aadhar Enrolment Center Operator.
- The Operator will enter all the details in the Aadhar Client Software, you will have to check it carefully if all details are entered correctly.
- Once details are entered your biometric details will be captured like fingerprints, iris and one photograph.
- Once your biometric data is captured, your Aadhaar Enrolment is completed successfully.
- You will be provided Aadhar Enrolment Acknowledgement Copy in which your Aadhar Enrolment Number with date and time will be mentioned which you can use to track the status of your Aadhar Application.
- That’s it you have successfully enrolled yourself for Aadhar in few minutes at Aadhar Enrolment Center.
You will be issued Aadhar Number in next 1 to 2 months and you will also receive intimation via SMS, the hard copy of Aadhar Letter will be sent to you via post in next 1 to 2 months once Aadhar is generated.
But once you have been issued Aadhar, you can immediately download your e-Aadhar Card Online and use the e-Aadhar Card Copy same as Aadhaar Letter which you usually get via Post.
Below is the next step to download your Aadhar Card once your Aadhar Number gets generated.
Download Aadhar: How to Get Aadhar Card Faster
Once you have been issued Aadhar and once you receive SMS stating Aadhar Number has been generated to you, you can immediately download your Aadhar Card Online without waiting for your Aadhar Card Letter which is usually sent via post but it will take more 1 to 2 months to reach you. So by the time if you are in hurry or if you are hunting to get Aadhar Card in Tatkal you can download your e-Aadhar Card Copy Online.
- To download your Aadhar Card Copy Online Tatkal just visit e-Aadhar Card Download Portal by clicking here.
- Once you reach on the page e-Aadhaar by Unique Identification Authority of India, just select I have Enrolment ID or Aadhaar and enter the number below.
- Enter full name, pin code, solve the captcha image, and click on get one time password.
- You will receive OTP Code on your registered mobile number, just enter the OTP Received in the enter security code space and click on validate and download.
- Your Aadhar Card PDF File will instantly start downloading, just open the downloaded e-Aadhaar PDF File via any PDF Software.
- Once opening the file you will be prompted to enter the password, in password field you will have to enter your address postal code.
This is how easily you can get Aadhar Card Immediately.