If you have not received your Aadhar Letter or your Aadhar has been lost than now you can get it from nearest Aadhaar Center.
This option to Find Your Aadhaar and Get Printout from Aadhaar Center is useful for those who find it difficult to download and find their Aadhaar Online. So keeping in mind preference of all Indians, Government has launched service at Aadhaar Center where Indian Resident can request to find their Aadhaar and get printout from Aadhaar Center itself.
So now in this post we will explain to you on How to Find Your Aadhaar and Get Printout from Aadhaar Center.
Procedure on How to Find Your Aadhaar and Get Printout from Aadhaar Center
To Find Your Aadhaar and Get Printout from Aadhaar Center you will have to visit nearest Aadhar Center with your Aadhar Enrolment Slip or Aadhaar Number or Aadhar Enrolment ID. If you don’t have Aadhar Enrolment Receipt or Aadhar Number or Aadhar Enrolment ID than it will still do.
- You can locate nearest Aadhar Enrolment by clicking here.
- Once you reach at the center ask the operator that you want to find your Aadhaar and get printout of it.
- The Operator will ask you your Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number. If you don’t have these details than he will retrieve your Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number by asking you few details like your full name, pin code, mobile number as you have provided while enrolling for Aadhaar.
- You will receive One Time Password on your mobile number which you will have to provide to the operator to retrieve your Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number.
- Once recovering your mobile number, he will begin with downloading your Aadhaar Card.
- He will enter your Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number, and will ask you details like your full name, pin code, mobile number.
- You will receive one time password on your mobile number, just provide the OTP to the operator so that he can download your Aadhaar Card.
- That’s it you Aadhaar Card will be successfully downloaded by him.
- Now you can ask him to print it in Color or Black and White.
Below are the charges for the following services:
- Find Your Aadhaar & B/w Printout ₹10/-
- Find Your Aadhaar & Color Printout ₹20/-
- You will have to pay service charges according as per which you have availed.
That’s it you can take the printout and use it wherever you want when required.