In our earlier post we shared how to apply for Jeevan Pramaan Digital Life Certificate with Aadhaar Card Online. But if a Pensioner is not worse with internet or don’t have biometric device than there is always offline method.
Below is the complete procedure which will help you on how to enroll for Jeevan Pramaan Offline.
Procedure on How to Enroll for Jeevan Pramaan Offline
- To enroll yourself for Jeevan Pramaan you will have to find nearest CSC or office of PDA in your location, so to find out the nearby Citizen Service Centre (CSC https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/app/locater or else from your mobile just send SMS typing JPL <SPACE> PIN CODE and send it to 7738299899.
- Once locating the center, make the documents ready like your Aadhaar Card, and details like PPO Number, Pension Account Number, Bank Details, etc.
- Visit the Center with your documents and all details with you.
- The Operator will ask you details like Aadhaar Number, Name, Mobile Number, and self-declared pension related information like PPO Number, Pension Account number, Bank details, Name of Pension Sanctioning Authority, Pension Disbursing Authority, etc.
- Once you provide these details, you will be asked for biometrics like iris and fingerprints.
- The biometrics data should get matched with Aadhaar Database, and once it authenticated successfully your Jeevan Pramaan will be generated and unique id called Pramaan Id would be sent to your mobile number.
That’s it you have successfully enrolled yourself for Jeevan Pramaan, you can request the operator to download your Digital Life Certificate and provide print out for you.
Now you may inform or provide your Pramaan Id to your bank. The Bank will update your Pramaan Id and validate the details updated in bank records.