Does anyone of your family member doesn’t have individual documents to apply for Aadhar? Is this the reason behind not applying for Aadhaar? If Yes than here we have solution for your query.
If any of your family member doesn’t have individual valid documents which are required to apply for Aadhar Card, than he or she can still apply for Aadhar Card if his or her name exists in family entitlement document. Head of the Family could introduce any of his or her family members like Wife, Husband, Daughter, Son etc. irrespective the family members name should be present in family entitlement document.
To enroll such family member for Aadhar even without individual documents, the head of the family in entitlement document needs to apply for Aadhar Card first by submitting valid supported PoI and PoA document. Later on the head of the family (HoF) can introduce family member to enroll for Aadhar Card who doesn’t have individual document. UIDAI accepts several Proof of Relationship documents. Below are the list of supporting Proof of Relationship documents.
Supported PoR Documents containing Relationship details to Head of Family
- PDS Card
- MNREGA Job Card
- CGHS/State Government/ECHS/ESIC Medical Card
- Pension Card
- Army Canteen Card
- Birth Certificate issued by registrar of Birth, Municipal Corporation and other notified local government bodies like Taluka, Tehsil etc.
- Any other Central/State Government Issued Family Entitlement Document
- Marriage Certificate Issued by the Government
Let’s get in more detail on process on How to Enroll for Aadhar under Head of Family.
Process on How to Enroll for Aadhar under Head of Family
- To make the process simpler and faster you can download the Aadhar Enrolment Form at home and take printout of it. Once taking printout, just fill in all details asked in the form.
- If you want you can skip the first step and get the Aadhar Enrolment Form Free of Cost from Aadhar Enrolment Center, but the first process will help you to make the process of enrolling for Aadhar Faster by saving your time which you would have wasted filling Aadhar Enrolment Form at Center.
- As the applicant doesn’t have individual document, in the form you will have to mention Aadhar Number of the Head of the Family and also do tick mark on appropriate relationship.
- Once filling up the form completely, just arrange the Supported PoR Documents containing Relationship details to Head of Family. Just refer to the supported list of PoR Documents containing Relationship details to Head of Family from above.
- Once documents are ready just take a printout and head of the family have to self-attest on it. Make sure you also take Head of the Family Aadhar Card Photocopy and also self-attest on it.
- Visit nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center, make sure Head of the Family also visits the center along with Applicant as HoF biometric confirmation will be required to introduce the applicant family member.
- If you are unaware about nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center than just find out nearby Aadhar Enrolment Center by clicking here.
- Once you are at Aadhar Enrolment Center, submit the enrolment form along with photocopies of the document to the enrolment operator.
- The operator will feed in all your details in the Aadhar Software, so while the operator enters you data you should check if the operator is entering the details correctly.
- Once he is finished with entering your details in Aadhar Software than your biometric details will be captured like facial photograph, both hands 10 fingerprints, and both eyes iris scan.
- Next Head of the Family thumb impression will be requested for authentication purpose.
- Once it is done you will be provided with Aadhar acknowledgment slip.
- That’s it you have successfully enrolled for Aadhar Card on basis of HEAD OF FAMILY (HoF).
- Aadhar Number will be issued to you in next 1 – 2 months and in next 1 month your Aadhar Card will be dispatched to your postal address via India Post.