This situation might be faced by many people like they might know their Aadhar Number but they can’t download their Aadhaar because they might not have the registered mobile number with Aadhar anymore. So during such situations you might search for this query “How to Download E-Aadhar Card with Aadhaar Number and without Mobile Number”.
To download E-Aadhaar Card Letter PDF Online by using Aadhar Number you should have registered mobile number with Aadhar available with you, as once you enter details like Aadhar number name etc. it sends One Time Password to your registered mobile number. Then to download your Aadhar you should enter the OTP received on your mobile number then only you can successfully download your e-Aadhaar Copy. So today in this post I will guide you on How to Download E-Aadhar Card with Aadhaar Number and without Mobile Number, below are the step by step process which will help you to Download E-Aadhar Card with Aadhaar Number and without Mobile Number.
Process on How to Download E-Aadhar Card with Aadhaar Number and without Mobile Number
To be able to download your e-Aadhar Card Letter PDF File first you will have to update your mobile number as you are not having the old number registered with Aadhar Card available with you. So the first process will be you have to get your Aadhaar Card Mobile Number updated by following the first process.
Process 1: Update your mobile number with Aadhar Card
- To get your mobile number updated to current ones which you own, you will have to download Aadhaar Data Update/Correction Form by clicking here.
- Download the form and take a print out of it.
- Once you take print out, let’s start filling up the form.
- As you want to update your mobile number from first option “Field for Update/Correction:” you will have to tick mark on mobile number.
- Fill the form in English in Capital Letters as well as you will have to fill Local Language.
- Enter the new mobile number which you want to update, mention the supporting documents which you will be going to enclose along with form and sign off the form.
- You will also have to self-attest photocopies of enclosing documents. Check out list of Required Supported Documents for Aadhar Card Update click here.
- Next you to update your mobile number you can either visit any nearest Aadhar Card Centre or you can post the form with enclosing documents to below address.
- Mark the envelope as “Aadhaar Update/Correction” on top. Seal the envelope properly.
Post Box No. 10,
Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India
Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad – 500034, India
- Once your form gets delivered to their Address, it will take 2 to 3 weeks to process your update application and same will be updated to you through SMS once successfully updating the details.
- Suppose if you want to update your mobile number by visiting nearest Aadhar Enrolment/Update Center. You will have to walk in to nearest Aadhar Kendra with form and supporting documents, submit the form with documents to enrolment operator.
- The operator will update your mobile number and take confirmation from you by capturing your thumb print or fingerprints.
- Once successfully submitting update request you will be given receipt which you will have to maintain with you until your update request gets successfully processed.
This is how you can update your new mobile number in Aadhaar Card, and once your Phone Number gets updated you can carry on with process 2 to download your E-Aadhar Card PDF Copy.
Process 2: Download E-Aadhar Card with Aadhaar Number
Now you have updated your mobile number so there will be no problem in downloading your E-Aadhaar Card PDF Copy with Aadhar Number, so below is the quick process which will help you in downloading your Aadhaar Card PDF with Aadhar Number.
- To download your E-Aadhaar Card PDF File Copy visit e-Aadhaar Download Portal by going to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Once you are on the portal, from option select I have Aadhaar Number and enter the 12 digit Aadhaar Number in below Aadhaar Number field.
- Next you will have to enter your Full Name, Pin Code, (as provided while enrolling for Aadhar) Solve Captcha, and click on get one time password.
- You will receive one time password on your newly registered mobile number, just enter the OTP in Enter OTP field and click on Validate & Download.
- That’s it your Aadhaar Card PDF will start downloading.
This is how easily you can Download E-Aadhar Card with Aadhaar Number and without Mobile Number. By this way we have also solved your query on How to Download E-Aadhar Card with Aadhaar Number and without Mobile Number, hope this tutorial helped you.