This feature to download e-Aadhaar PDF Other than registered mobile number might come very handy during various uncertain situations like when your registered mobile number with Aadhaar is inactive, barred, lost, or if your mobile battery is down, or you have forgot to bring your mobile with you etc.
So during such uncertain situations you can download e-Aadhaar PDF other than registered mobile number.
Update: Unfortunately this method of downloading e-Aadhaar PDF other than registered mobile number does not exists any more as UIDAI has recently revoked this feature. So still for your reference below is the method explained.
To download your e-Aadhaar PDF online you will need your Aadhaar Enrollment Number and an active mobile number. So now let’s begin with the process on How to download e-Aadhaar PDF Other than Registered Mobile Number.
Procedure on How to Download e-Aadhaar PDF Other than Registered Mobile Number
- To download your Aadhar Card from your mobile/ computer or laptop browser visit e-Aadhaar download by going to //eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Once you are on main home page of download electronic version of aadhar, from the first option displayed to select I have enrolment id or aadhaar, just select I have enrolment id.
- In the below field enter your 14 digit enrolment number with date time stamp as printed on the acknowledgement slip.
- Once you enter enrolment id, fill the below fields like your full name, pin code, solve the captcha image and enter the new active mobile number on which you can receive OTP.
- Just click on get one time password, you will receive one time password on your mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP in enter OTP field and click on Validate and download button.
- You e-Aadhaar Card PDF will start downloading, once your PDF Aadhaar gets successfully downloaded you can open the downloaded file with Adobe Reader.
- To open the electronic version of Aadhaar it will prompt you to enter password, enter your postal pincode in password field and click on OK button.
- Your e-Aadhaar Card PDF File will open, and you will be able to view it.
This is how you can Download e-Aadhaar PDF Other than Registered Mobile Number.