In our earlier post we have discussed about “what is Aadhaar Virtual ID (VID) Generator and How to Generate It?”
So today in this post we will explain to you on how to download e-Aadhaar Card PDF using VID. Downloading your e-Aadhaar Card by using VID allows you to download e-Aaadhar without disclosing your Enrolment ID or 12 digit UID Number. So how the process goes on how to download e-Aadhaar Card PDF using VID, we will be going to explain in below tutorial on how to download e-Aadhaar Card PDF using VID.
Tutorial on How to download e-Aadhaar Card PDF using VID
- To download e-Aadhaar PDF using VID, first you should make sure you have Virtual ID of your Aadhaar Card. If you still have not generated Virtual ID for your Aadhaar Number then generate one by following our guide on how to generate Aadhaar Virtual ID (VID).
- Once you have your VID Number just visit e-Aadhaar Card Download Portal by clicking here.
- From the first option in the e-Aadhaar form just select I have VID as you want to download your e-Aadhaar PDF using VID.
- Enter your 16 digit Virtual ID (VID) in below available field.
- Solve the security code by entering the same text as displayed in the image in enter security code field.
- Just click on send otp button or select enter a TOTP if you have mAadhaar App Installed on your phone.
- In case if you have selected send otp then you will receive one time password on your registered mobile number
- Enter the received OTP in enter OTP field or if you are completing authentication via TOTP then enter the TOTP.
- Below there would be quick survey which you will need to mandatorily answer in order to download your Aadhaar. The survey will be very short and it is meant just to improve services which are offered by UIDAI.
- Once you answer the short survey, just scroll down and you will find verify and download option.
- Just click on verify and download button and Your e-Aadhaar will start downloading.
- Once e-Aadhaar file gets downloaded, just open the file with PDF Reader Software.
- On opening it will ask you to enter the password, to know the password you can refer to our post what is the password to open e-Aadhaar PDF File.