Children’s enrolled for Aadhaar below 5 years of age gets Baal Aadhaar, but in Baal Aadhaar no biometrics of the children’s are captured and it only includes demographic details and one facial photo of the child. Parents or Guardians are required to get Baal Aadhaar holders biometrics updated once they attend age 5 Years and above.
So today in this post we will explain to you on how to download Baal Aadhaar Card via various methods available. You can avail this option to download Baal Aadhaar Card incase if your child have still not received Aadhaar by post, or if you need digital copy of Baal Aadhaar or for other purpose.
The method of downloading Baal Aadhaar is as usual as you download normal Aadhaar, but some people might still face difficulty in downloading their child’s Baal Aadhaar PDF. So those people can follow this step by step process on how to download Baal Aadhaar Card.
Baal Aadhaar of your Child can be obtained or downloaded online as well as you can get it offline by visiting Aadhaar Kendra. So below we have explained both the ways on how to download Baal Aadhaar Card.
Process on How to Download Baal Aadhaar Card Online
- To download your child’s Baal Aadhaar Card, you should have Aadhaar Details like Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number with you. And the main requirement to download Baal Aadhaar Card Online is, your mobile number should be linked with your child’s Baal Aadhaar.
- From your internet web browser just visit e-Aadhaar UIDAI Official Portal by going to //eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- Select I have Aadhaar or Enrolment Number and enter the details which is the enrolment number or Aadhaar Number in below field.
- Enter full name of your child, and pin code of your postal address.
- Solve the security code by entering the same in below field.
- Click on request OTP, you will receive one time password on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the received otp in enter otp field and click on download Aadhaar button.
- Your child’s Baal Aadhaar will start downloading.
- Once Baal Aadhaar successfully gets downloaded, to open the file you will need PDF Reader installed on your device.
- Just open the downloaded Baal e-Aadhaar with PDF Software Reader.
- On opening it will prompt you to enter the password.
- The password to open Baal Aadhaar will be first four letters of child’s name in capital letters followed by year of birth.
That’s it, this is how you can easily download your child’s Baal Aadhaar from UIDAI Official Portal via Online Method.
You can take printout of your child’s Baal Aadhaar and can use for various purposes.
Process on How to Download Baal Aadhaar Card Offline from Aadhaar Center
- You can get your child’s Baal Aadhaar from Aadhaar Center too. But for that you will need to visit nearest Aadhaar Center in your area, if you are unaware about nearest Aadhaar Center in your location just click here.
- Visit the center with your child’s Baal Aadhaar Number or Enrolment Number.
- Provide the Enrolment Number or Aadhaar Number to the operator.
- On entering your child’s Baal Aadhaar details in their KIOSK Software, the operator will give you printout of your child Baal Aadhaar Card.
- You will have to pay necessary fees set by UIDAI to the Center.
- You can use this printout of your child’s Baal Aadhaar, wherever it is been asked to produced.
That’s it, this is how you can download Baal Aadhaar Card Offline from Aadhaar Center.