You might come across this situation several times, like while you are trying to download your e-Aadhar Card Online via Aadhar Portal there might be delay in getting OTP, or your current registered mobile number might not receive any OTP etc. So if you don’t get the OTP on your mobile number you will not be able to download your Aadhar as once you enter the OTP (One Time Password) you will be moved to next step to download your e-Aadhar PDF.
There might be several reasons behind non-receipt of OTP on your mobile number like you are out of coverage area, your mobile number might be barred, your mobile battery might drained out and switched off, your mobile number might temporarily suspended/ blocked, etc.
So during such situations you can even download Aadhar Card without OTP received on your registered mobile number. This article will guide you on how to download Aadhar Card without OTP and below is the complete process.
Step by Step Process on How to Download Aadhar Card without OTP
- To download your Aadhaar Card Online without OTP received on your registered mobile number you will need your Full Aadhar Enrolment ID.
- To download your Aadhar PDF File Online from your web browser visit e-Aadhaar by Unique Identification Authority of India by going //eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- From the e-Aadhaar form to download Aadhar Card PDF, from first option I have Enrolment ID or Aadhaar select Enrolment ID.
- In below field you will have to enter Aadhar Enrolment ID which will be 14 digit enrolment number with date time stamp as printed on the acknowledgement slip.
- Once entering the 14 digit enrolment number with date time stamp, from below field you will have to fill Full Name, Pin Code, solve the captcha by entering the image shown in above image in below image text field, enter new mobile number on which you wish to receive OTP other than registered mobile number as on old registered mobile number you are not receiving OTP, and the click on Get One Time Password.
- You will instantly receive One Time Password on new mobile number which you had entered in the form, just enter the OTP received on your mobile number in below enter OTP field and click on Validate & Download.
- You e-Aadhaar Card PDF File will start downloading, and once it gets downloaded. You can open the E-Aadhaar PDF File with Adobe PDF Reader by entering your PIN Code in password field.
This is how easily you can download Aadhar Card without OTP.