Suppose if you have misplaced your details like Aadhar Number or Aadhar Enrollment Number then there is a way with which you can still download Aadhar Card without any details. This method of downloading Aadhaar Card without providing any details will be very helpful for those who have lost/ misplaced their Aadhar or Enrolment Number.
So today in this post we will guide you how to download Aadhar Card without any details, the process is very simple and easy so let’s get started.
Table of Contents
Step by Step Process on How to Download Aadhar Card without Any Details
First of all to be able to download your Aadhaar Card without providing details you should know your personal details like Full Name, Email ID or mobile number which you had provided while your registration of Aadhaar. And if you know these details you can easily download your Aadhaar Card Online without any requirement of details like Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number.
Find Out your Aadhar Enrolment Number (EID) or Aadhar Number (UID)
- The first step to download your Aadhar Card without any details which you will have to follow will be, you will have to first find out your UID (Aadhar Number) or EID (Enrolment Number). To find out your Aadhaar Number (UID) or Enrolment Number (EID) from your web browser visit official UIDAI Website https://uidai.gov.in/
- From UIDAI Homepage just find for the option Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID and click on it, this will open Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID new page
- Once you are there on the page Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID from the form select you want to receive your lost: Aadhar Number (UID) or Enrolment (EID). Select anyone from the option like if you want to receive your lost Aadhar Number select Aadhar Number (UID) or if you want to receive your lost Aadhaar Enrolment Number select Aadhar Enrolment Number (EID).
- Then enter your full name, then enter the email id or mobile number all these details should be the same as you had provided while registering for Aadhar.
- Next, you will have to enter the captcha image which you can see above in enter the security code and click on the Send OTP button.
- You will receive OTP on your registered Aadhaar mobile number, you will have to enter the same OTP received on your mobile number in the Enter OTP field and click on the login button.
- If you had entered all details correctly as you had provided while registering for Aadhar then you will instantly receive your Aadhar Number (UID) or Aadhar Enrolment Number (EID) via SMS or email as you have selected in the form.
Once you have your Aadhar Number (UID) or Aadhar Enrolment Number (EID) you can move on to the next step of downloading Aadhar Card.
Download Aadhar Card with EID or UID
As now you have your Aadhar Number (UID) or Aadhar Enrolment Number (EID), you can move on to download your Aadhar Card PDF File and how the process goes you will find it by following below process.
- To download your Aadhar Card visit Aadhar Download Portal from //eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Once you are there on the page Aadhar Download, start filling up the form like from the first option select I have Enrolment ID or Aadhar (whichever details you have select accordingly) and enter the Aadhar Number or Enrolment ID below.
- Next, fill up the text displayed in the image in the below field, and click on Get One Time Password.
- You will receive One Time Password (OTP) on your mobile number, just enter the OTP received in the enter OTP Field and then click on Validate & Download.
- Once clicking Validate & Download your Aadhar Card PDF will start downloading, once your Aadhar PDF File Successfully gets downloaded you can open the file with Adobe PDF Reader.
- The file will prompt you to enter the password to open your E-Aadhar Card PDF, the password to open downloaded Aadhaar will be your first 4 letters of the name in block + year of birth. Once you enter your PIN Code in the password field and press OK, you will be able to see your Aadhar Card PDF. Later on, you can take a printout of your E-Aadhar Card PDF and use it for various purposes to avail of several services and schemes.
This is how you can follow all these steps and Download Aadhar Card without Any Details.