If you have enrolled your new born baby for Aadhar than he or she will be issued Aadhar Number in next 30 to 60 days. And after another 30 days you will get your new born babies Aadhar Card via India Post delivered to your address.
If in case you have got SMS saying your new born babies Aadhaar Number has been generated than at that time only you can download Aadhar Card of New Born Baby Online. Anyhow after few days you will also get your Aadhar Letter, and if in case if you don’t receive that Aadhar Letter too than there is no need to worry as you can make use of downloaded e-Aadhar Card of your new born baby.
So today in this post we will guide you on How to Download Aadhar Card of New Born Baby.
Downloading Aadhar Card of New Born Baby is same as usually procedure, the only thing which you will need to download Aadhar Card of New Born Baby is his or her Aadhar Card Number or Aadhar Card Enrolment Number. If you don’t have these details available with you than you can refer to our guide on Retrieve Lost UID/EID.
Procedure on How to Download Aadhar Card of New Born Baby
- You can download Aadhar Card of New Born Baby from any device like laptop, desktop computer, smartphone, tablet etc.
- To download Aadhar Card of New Born Baby just visit e-Aadhar by UIDAI Official Website https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- Once you reach on e-Aadhar by Unique Identification Authority of India Portal, you will find form which you will have to fill in to download your Aadhar Card.
- You can download your New Born Babies Aadhar Card via Aadhaar Enrolment Number or Aadhar Number, so from the form you have to select from I have Enrolment ID or Aadhar depending upon which details you have with you.
- Once you select appropriate option just fill in the Aadhar Number or Aadhar Enrolment Number in below field and carry on entering other personal details like Full Name, Pin Code, solve the captcha, enter mobile number (this option will come only if you have selected to download your Aadhar by Enrolment ID or if you have entered Aadhar Number than it will take default registered mobile number in the Aadhar Database) and just click on get one time password.
- You will receive one time password on your registered mobile number, just enter that OTP Code in enter OTP field and click on Validate and download button.
- Your New Born Baby Aadhar Card will start downloading, once successfully downloaded you can open the file with any PDF Reader Software.
- Just open e-Aadhar Card File with PDF Reader, it will prompt to enter password. The password will be your postal pin code to open e-Aadhaar Card.
- You can take print out of your New Born Babies Aadhar Card and can use for various purpose.
That’s it this is how easily you can download Aadhar Card of New Born Baby.