UIDAI has recently made lot of changes to tighten up security like you can now download your Aadhaar Card only if mobile number is registered with your Aadhaar. Previously there was no such limitation as any individual who had details of your Aadhaar like Aadhaar Number/ Aadhaar Enrolment Number would be able to download your Aadhaar by entering different mobile number other than registered mobile number to receive otp to download the Aadhaar.
So from now you will not find such option to enter different mobile number to receive otp to be able to download Aadhaar. Aadhaar Card PDF File could be downloaded only by entering the OTP which is sent to registered mobile number with Aadhaar, and if mobile number is not registered than you will be unable to download your e-Aadhaar Card Copy.
So today in this article I will introduce you on how to download Aadhar Card if Mobile Number is not registered.
Process on How to Download Aadhar Card If Mobile Number Is Not Registered
If you want to download your Aadhaar Card PDF than having mobile number updated with Aadhaar is must. So in case if you have not provided any mobile number to link to your Aadhaar than you will have to get it updated with your Aadhaar. Without updating valid mobile number with your Aadhaar you would not be able to download your e-Aadhaar PDF from UIDAI Portal.
So if mobile number is not updated with your Aadhaar Card than how you can download your Aadhaar Card from UIDAI Portal you will get to know by following below instructions.
- If your mobile number is not updated with Aadhaar than you will have to get it updated by visiting Aadhaar Enrolment Center near you.
- To update mobile number with your Aadhaar Card, just download Aadhaar Update or Correction from by following this link and take printout of it, alternatively you can also get this form free of cost from Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
- Once downloading and Printing the Form or getting it from Aadhaar Center, just fill out each and every details asked in the form.
- Take photocopy of your Aadhaar Card, and documents required to submit your Update Request. You can know the list of documents which are required while updating Aadhaar Card by following this link.
- Walk in to nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Center near your location and submit the form with the documents.
- The operator will take your correction request and update your mobile number in your Aadhaar Card.
- You will be provided Aadhaar Update Receipt, which you will have to keep it with you until and unless your mobile number gets updated with your Aadhaar Card.
- Once your mobile number gets updated with your Aadhaar, you will receive SMS on your mobile number.
- Once your mobile number gets linked with your Aadhaar Card, you can visit UIDAI Portal and download your Aadhaar Card.
To know the entire process to download your Aadhaar Card Online, just follow below instructions.
Process to Download Aadhaar Card after Updating Mobile Number
- To download your Aadhaar Card make sure the mobile number which is registered with Aadhaar is available with you, as it will be needed to receive the OTP and once entering the otp only you will be able to download your Aadhaar Card.
- Just visit UIDAI e-Aadhaar Download Portal by following this link.
- Select from any option I have* Enrolment Id or Aadhaar and enter in the details in below field respectively.
- Than enter the other details like full name, pin code, as mentioned in your Aadhaar and solve the captcha code.
- Click on get one time password button, and you will receive otp that is one time password on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the receive otp code in enter otp field and click on Validate and download button.
- You e-Aadhaar PDF file will get downloaded on your device.
- Open the downloaded e-Aadhaar Card PDF File with any PDF Reader Software.
- On opening it will prompt you to enter the password, so to find out the password to open your Aadhaar Card PDF File click here.
That’s it this is how one can easily download their Aadhaar Card Online from UIDAI after updating Mobile Number with Aadhaar if not updated.