To do Aadhaar Enrolment and Update’s in Safe and Secure Environment, UIDAI had instructed Financial Institutions that is Banks to initiate the process of Aadhaar Enrolment and Updates in their respective branches. So almost all banks nationwide are now doing Aadhaar Enrolment and Update Activities through its designated branches.
But today in this post we will guide you specifically on how to do Aadhaar Enrolment and Update in HDFC Bank. You might be having lots of confusion and queries in your mind on how to do Aadhaar Enrolment and Update in HDFC Bank, so today solve your query and confusion we have specially written this article.
So now let’s begin with the process on how to do Aadhaar Enrolment and Update in HDFC Bank.
Table of Contents
Process for Aadhaar Enrolment and Update in HDFC Bank
- First of all to find out Aadhaar enrolment and update service enabled HDFC Branch you will have to visit HDFC Official Website Site Aadhaar Enrolment Center Locator by going https://v1.hdfcbank.com/branch-atm-locator/
- You can enter your location in search nearby field or even you can select state, city, location, from services select Aadhaar Enrolment Center and click on the search button.
- The results will display HDFC Branches with Address which are doing Aadhaar Enrolment and Update.
- As of now, there is no feature of HDFC Bank Aadhar slot booking which means appointments for Aadhaar enrolment or updates are not taken online.
- You can visit any one of those listed nearest HDFC Branches to update your Aadhaar or for new enrolment.
- To update or for new enrolment of Aadhaar, you will have to take original documents along with you. To know the complete list of acceptable documents click here. If you want to update your Aadhaar, make sure you take your existing Aadhaar Card along with you.
- Visit the HDFC Branch, request for Aadhaar Enrolment or Update Form.
- Fill up each and every detail asked in the form, and don’t forget to provide your mobile number.
- Submit the form along with documents to the operator at HDFC Branch.
- The operator or verifier will verify your documents and form, and your documents will be scanned and returned back to you
- You will be requested to have a seat for enrolment or an update.
- Once the process of new enrolment or update is cleared, you would be provided with the Aadhaar Enrolment receipt which you will have to keep with you.
- The receipt will also contain details that would allow you to track your Aadhaar Application or Update Status.
- The Aadhaar Generation process takes up to 2 -3 weeks, your Aadhaar card will be dispatched by UIDAI through India Post on your registered address or residents can download e-Aadhaar from the UIDAI Self Service Portal.
Fees & Charges for Aadhaar in HDFC Bank
Below are the fees and charges for Aadhaar Service at HDFC Bank Branches:
|Service Type||Charge/ Fee|
|Mandatory Biometric Update of Children||Free|
|Demographic Update (Name, Address, DOB, Mobile, Gender, Email)||₹50|
|Find your Aadhaar& B /w print out||₹30|
FAQ’s on Aadhaar Enrolment and Update in HDFC Bank
Below are some Frequently Asked Questions that come in mind while doing Aadhaar Enrolment and Update in HDFC Bank.
Is Services of Aadhaar Enrolment and Update in HDFC Bank only meant for HDFC Bank Customers?
No, this myth is typically wrong. Any resident of India can visit any bank and avail Aadhaar Enrolment or Update Services. There is no requirement that the resident should have an account in the same bank, the Aadhaar Centers in Banks are set up by UIDAI and the Government of India.
Does Bank Charges for Aadhaar Enrolment and Update?
Yes Fees and Charges are set up by UIDAI, but Aadhaar Enrolment is Free of Cost Service and Biometric Update, Demographic Update, or Find your Aadhaar& B /w print out is chargeable service which would cost up to ₹50
Do All Bank Branches offer Aadhaar Enrolment and Update Service?
To know which all branches are having Aadhaar Enrolment and Update Service, you can visit that HDFC bank official site.
Can I book an appointment online for Aadhaar in HDFC Bank?
No, HDFC Bank doesn’t offer any facility for Online HDFC Aadhaar Appointment.
So your queries and confusion might have solved by reading above faqs.