To do Aadhaar Enrolment and Update’s in Safe and Secure Environment, UIDAI had instructed Financial Institutions that is Banks to initiate the process of Aadhaar Enrolment and Updates in their respective branches. So almost all banks nationwide are now doing Aadhaar Enrolment and Update Activities through its designated branches.
But today in this post we will guide you specifically on how to do Aadhaar Enrolment and Update in HDFC Bank. You might be having lots of confusion and queries in your mind on how to do Aadhaar Enrolment and Update in HDFC Bank, so today solve your query and confusions we have specially written this article.
Before we start let me answer your Frequently Asked Questions when it comes to doing Aadhaar Enrolment and Update in HDFC Bank.
Q] Is Services of Aadhaar Enrolment and Update in HDFC Bank only meant for HDFC Bank Customers?
A] No, this myth is typically wrong. Any resident of India can visit any bank and avail Aadhaar Enrolment or Update Services. There is no requirement that the resident should have account in same bank, the Aadhaar Centers in Banks are set up by UIDAI and the Government of India.
Q] Does Bank Charges for Aadhaar Enrolment and Update?
A] Yes Fees and Charges are set up by UIDAI, but Aadhaar Enrolment is Free of Cost Service and Biometric Update, Demographic Update, or Find your Aadhaar& B /w print out is chargeable service which would cost ₹ 25 + GST.
Q] Do All Bank Branches offers Aadhaar Enrolment and Update Service?
A] To know which all branches are having Aadhaar Enrolment and Update Service, you can visit that specific bank official site.
So your queries and confusion might have been solved by reading above FAQ’s. So now let’s begin with the process on how to do Aadhaar Enrolment and Update in HDFC Bank.
Process on How to do Aadhaar Enrolment and Update in HDFC Bank
- First of all to find out Aadhaar enrolment and update service enabled HDFC Branch you will have to visit HDFC Official Website Site Aadhaar Enrolment Center Locator by going //www.hdfcbank.com/branch-atm-locator/
- You can enter your location in search nearby field or even you can select state, city, location, from services select Aadhaar Enrolment Center and click on search button.
- The results will display HDFC Branches with Address which are doing Aadhaar Enrolment and Update.
- So you can visit any one of those nearest HDFC Branches to update your Aadhaar or for new enrolment.
- To update or for new enrolment of Aadhaar you will have to take documents along with you with photocopies of it. To know the complete list of acceptable documents click here. If you want to update your Aadhaar, make sure you take Aadhaar Card along with you.
- Visit the HDFC Branch, request for Aadhaar Enrolment or Update Form.
- Fill up each and every details asked in the form, and don’t forget to provide your mobile number.
- Submit the form along with documents to the operator at HDFC Branch.
- Operator or Verifier will verify your documents and form, and then you would be asked to sit for enrolment or update.
- Once the process of new enrolment or update is cleared, you would be provided with Aadhaar Enrolment receipt which you will have to keep with you.
- The receipt will also contain details which would allow you to track your Aadhaar Application or Update Status.
- The Aadhaar Generation process takes upto 2 -3 weeks, your Aadhaar card will be dispatched by UIDAI, through post on registered address or residents can download e-Aadhaar from the UIDAI Self Service Portal.
Below are the fees and charges for Aadhaar Service at HDFC Bank Branches:
- New Enrolment – Free Service
- Biometric Update – ₹ 25 + GST
- Demographic Update (Name, Address, DOB, Mobile, Gender, Email) – ₹ 25 + GST
- Find your Aadhaar& B /w print out – ₹ 25 + GST