UIDAI has recently launched a new feature on its UIDAI Portal which allows users to check their Aadhaar Update History Online. Which means you can clearly find out how many times you have updated your details in Aadhaar Card, the online Aadhaar Update History Tool will list out all entries of your Aadhaar Update History with date, time and Type of Update whether it is Demographic or Biometric Update.
This Update History of your Aadhaar Can be downloaded and provided to various authorities on demand for availing various services. With this tool you can also obtain your Aadhaar Update History and use it as a declaration address, etc.
So today let’s find out on how this process works on how to check your Aadhaar Update History Online. Below we have tried to explain in best manner on how to check your Aadhaar Update History Online.
Table of Contents
Process on How to Check Your Aadhaar Update History Online
Before we proceed with the process on how to check your Aadhaar Update History Online, let me tell you what are the requirements of it.
Requirements to Check your Aadhaar Update History Online
- To check your Aadhaar Update History Online you should have your mobile number linked or registered with your Aadhaar Card to receive OTP for authentication purpose. In case if you don’t have mobile number registered with your Aadhaar Card then you cannot proceed to check your Aadhaar Update History, to check your Aadhaar Update History you will have to first get your mobile number update or registered in your Aadhaar Card by visiting Aadhaar Center.
- Secondly to check your Aadhaar Update History you should have your 12 digit Aadhaar Number or VID.
So if you are ready with these requirements then you can easily check your Aadhaar Update History.
- To check your Aadhaar Update History Online just visit UIDAI Portal by clicking here or else you can even directly visit the main page of Aadhaar Update History by clicking here.
- If you are visiting the UIDAI Portal then in Aadhaar update section you will find Aadhaar Update History Option, so just click on it.
- In Check your Aadhaar Update History you will have to enter your Aadhaar Number or VID, solve the captcha and click on send otp if you want to receive otp on your registered mobile number via SMS or else if you have TOTP App installed and configured then you can just open the app and generate your code and enter the TOTP Code by clicking on enter TOTP.
- If you have selected send otp, you will receive one time password on your registered mobile number. Enter the received code in enter otp field and click on submit button.
- On next page it will display all your Aadhaar Update History for UID by date of update and type of update with all details of the update and corrections which were made by you. It will also display URN (Update Request Number) for each update.
That’s it this is how one can easily check their Aadhaar Update History Online by following this method.