Linking your Aadhaar Card Number with Bank Account has become very essential these days like to receive LPG Gas subsidy in your bank account and for many other purposes. So if you are still not aware, whether you have linked your Aadhaar Card Number with your Bank Account or not, then you can just refer this guide on how to check whether Aadhaar card is linked with a bank account.
Table of Contents
Step by Step Tutorial on How to Check Whether Aadhaar Card is linked with Bank Account
There are two methods to check whether your Aadhaar card is linked with a bank account or not, and in this tutorial, I will be going to mention both the methods on how to check whether Aadhaar card is linked with the bank account.
The first method to check if your Aadhaar card number is linked with a bank account or not is Check Whether Aadhaar Card is linked with Bank Account Online and the second method is Check Whether Aadhaar Card is linked with bank Account through mobile. Both these methods to check Aadhaar linking status will help you,
Check Aadhaar Linking Status with Bank Account Online
- Open the web browser and visit check Aadhaar linking status by going //resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number (UID), enter the security code as displayed in the above image and click on the verify button.
- On the next screen, you will get to know the status whether “Your Aadhaar is not linked to a bank” or “Your Aadhaar is linked to a bank”.
Note: Aadhaar Linking status is fetched from NPCI Server. Under any circumstance, UIDAI shall not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the displayed status. Further, UIDAI is not storing any information fetched from the NPCI server.
Check Aadhaar Linking Status with Bank Account through Mobile
- From your mobile dial *99*99#, and select option 1 Aadhaar Linking Status by sending 1 in reply.
- On the next screen, you will have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number and send it.
- Next, it will ask you to confirm your entered Aadhaar Number to confirm enter 1 and send it.
- On the next screen, you will get to know whether your Aadhaar Number is linked with the bank or not.