We have already discussed in our previous articles how you can enroll yourself for Aadhaar Card. But once you get enrolled for Aadhaar the next thing you are keen about is when you will receive your Aadhaar Card, according to UIDAI maximum it can take upto 3 months and minimum 1 month to issue you with Aadhaar Card. And again 1 to 2 weeks to successfully deliver your Aadhaar Card Letter through India Post on your postal Address.
UIDAI also allows residents to track their Status of their Aadhaar Card from Online UIDAI Portal which keeps the residents informed about their current status of their Aadhaar Card Application. But to check Aadhaar Card Status it is mandatory that you have Aadhaar Enrollment ID with you which you were provided after enrolling for Aadhaar Card, the Aadhaar Enrollment ID will be printed on your Aadhaar Enrollment Receipt. So you can refer that receipt to know your Aadhaar Enrollment ID, but what if in case if you don’t have Aadhaar Enrollment Number Near you or if you have misplaced or lost your Aadhaar Card Enrollment Slip or Receipt?
Yes there is another way out there on How to Check Aadhar Card Status by Name and Pin Code. And this method on How to Check Aadhar Card Status by Name and Pin Code we will be going to explain to you here in this tutorial.
Procedure on How to Check Aadhar Card Status by Name and Pin Code
If you don’t have Aadhaar Enrollment Number Near you or if it is misplaced or lost you can’t check Aadhar card Status by Name and Pin Code as to track the status of your Aadhaar Application Aadhaar Enrollment ID is mandatory.
- But you can find out your Aadhaar Enrollment ID by Name to check Aadhaar card Status. So to find your UID or EID just visit Retrieve EID/UID //resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Just select Enrollment ID (EID) and fill in the personal details like Full Name, Email, Mobile Number, solve the captcha and click on send one time password. You will receive one time password on your registered mobile number, enter the otp code in enter otp field and click on verify otp button.
- You will receive your Aadhaar Enrollment ID on your registered mobile number or email id. Now once recovering your Aadhaar Enrollment ID you can move on to next step to check Aadhaar Card Status.
- To check if Aadhaar Card Status if it generated just visit Check Aadhaar Status Page by clicking here.
- Enter in your Aadhaar Enrollment ID in the field, solve the captcha and click on get status.
- On next page it will display the status of your Aadhaar Card Application.
That’s’ it this is how you can check Aadhar Card Status by Name and Pin Code.
If your Aadhaar is generated than you can download it right now by clicking here.