If you have recently requested to update your Aadhaar Details, then you can keep an eye on your Aadhaar Update Request by checking its status. Instead there are several methods with which you can track your status of Aadhaar Update request.
There might be requirement of corrected Aadhaar Card for you and at this time you can closely keep track on Aadhaar Update Request Status, and as soon as it shows that your request for Aadhaar Update has been processed you can download Aadhaar Copy PDF File Online take a print out and produce the updated Aadhaar Card wherever you needed to show.
So today in this article we will guide you how to check Aadhaar Update Request Status. There are two methods with which you can check Aadhaar Update request status and they are as follows.
Table of Contents
How to Check Aadhaar Update Request Status Online
If you have updated your Aadhaar Card Online via Aadhaar Online Services Portal then to check status for Online Update request is different than the Aadhaar update done at Enrolment Centre/ECMP. So below we have mentioned both the procedures on how to check Aadhaar Update Request Status Online.
Check Aadhaar Update Request which was done at Enrolment Centre/ECMP
To check the status of your Aadhaar which was updated at Enrolment Centre or ECMP, you should have the Aadhaar Update Receipt which were provided to you once updating your Aadhaar.
- Just visit Check Status – Update done at Enrolment Centre/ECMP from UIDAI Aadhaar Services Page by going to //resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status.
- Enter your Enrolment ID which is mentioned in the update receipt in enrolment id field with complete 14 digit enrolment number (1234/12345/12345) and the 14 digit date and time (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss) of enrolment. These 28 digits together form your Enrolment ID (EID).
- Solve the captcha which is present below and click on check status.
- Your Aadhaar Update status would be displayed below, if your Aadhaar Update has been successfully processed then it would say your update request has been successfully processed and your Aadhaar has been generated. While your Aadhaar is being printed and posted to you, please download eAadhaar. If you Aadhaar Update Request is under process then it would display this enrollment is under process. Please check again after a few days.
So this is how the status of Aadhaar Updated at Enrolment Centers cab be tracked.
Check Aadhaar Update Request Status which was done Online
- To check your Aadhaar Update Status from your computer, laptop or smartphone open web browser and navigate to //ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status
- Once you are there on Update Status (Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal) page, just enter your Aadhaar Number and then the URN which will be mentioned on the Aadhaar Update Resident Copy Receipt.
- And at last enter the captcha as you can see on above image in the below text field and click Get Status button.
- On next page you will get to see your Aadhaar Update Request Status.
This is how you can get to check your Aadhaar Card Update request status online.
How to Check Aadhaar Update Request Status via Phone
- If you want to check your Aadhaar Update Status via Phone you can call customer care helpline by dialing 1947 and follow on the instructions to check your Aadhar Card Update Status.