If you have recently requested to update your Aadhaar Details, then you can keep an eye on your Aadhaar Update Request by checking its status. Instead there are several methods with which you can track your status of Aadhaar Update request.
There might be requirement of corrected Aadhaar Card for you and at this time you can closely keep track on Aadhaar Update Request Status, and as soon as it shows that your request for Aadhaar Update has been processed you can download Aadhaar Copy PDF File Online take a print out and produce the updated Aadhaar Card wherever you needed to show.
So today in this article we will guide you how to check Aadhaar Update Request Status. There are two methods with which you can check Aadhaar Update request status and they are as follows.
How to Check Aadhaar Update Request Status Online
- To check your Aadhaar Update Status from your computer, laptop or smartphone open web browser and navigate to https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status
- Once you are there on Update Status (Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal) page, just enter your Aadhaar Number and then the URN which will be mentioned on the Aadhaar Update Resident Copy Receipt.
- And at last enter the captcha as you can see on above image in the below text field and click Get Status button.
- On next page you will get to see your Aadhaar Update Request Status.
This is how you can get to check your Aadhaar Card Update request status online.
How to Check Aadhaar Update Request Status via Phone
- If you want to check your Aadhaar Update Status via Phone you can call customer care helpline by dialing 1947 and follow on the instructions to check your Aadhar Card Update Status.