If you have enrolled or registered for Aadhaar than you can find out if your Aadhaar is generated or still under process or generation with check Aaadhaar status online facility. Once you get enrolled for Aadhaar at Aadhaar Seva Kendra usually your Aadhaar gets generated in 1 to 3 months, but in the rare case it could even take more time or it could even complete before the estimated time.
So to keep you make aware about your status of Aadhaar, Check Aadhaar Status service has been enabled in official UIDAI Aadhaar Card Portal. By using Check Aadhaar Card Status Service in UIDAI Official Website, residents who have enrolled for Aadhaar can find out if their Aadhaar is generated or still under generation. So let’s get into a brief discussion on how to check Aadhaar Card Status Online.
But before we proceed with the procedure on how to check Aadhaar Card Status Online you should have your Aadhaar acknowledgment slip or resident copy with you which you were provided after enrolling for Aadhaar Card at Aadhaar Kendra Seva Center. If you have that Aadhaar Acknowledgement Slip or Resident Copy with you or even if you have full enrollment id containing 14 digit enrollment numbers and the 14 digit date and time of enrollment (date and time is optional) you can proceed with the step by step tutorial on how to check Aadhaar Status Online.
Step by Step Tutorial on How to Check Aadhaar Card Status Online
- To check your status of Aadhaar you will have to visit Aadhaar Official Portal by going https://uidai.gov.in/
- On the UIDAI homepage, you will find Check Aadhaar Status feature under get Aadhaar section.
- Just click on Check Aadhaar Status option and you will be navigated to a new page called Check Aadhaar Status.
- In Check Aadhaar Status form you will have to fill all the fields, as all fields are mandatory.
- Just fill the 14 digits Enrollment ID (ENO) which you will find on top of your acknowledgment slip or resident copy which contains 14 digit enrollment numbers and then mention the date and time as per the acknowledgment slip (date and time is not mandatory to mention). These 28 digits together form your temporary enrollment ID (EID).
- Enter the captcha verification code as you can see in the image above and click on check status button.
On the next page, it will show you the status of your Aadhaar whether it is generated or under process or rejected. If your Aadhaar has been generated then you will get to see the message “Congratulations! Your Aadhaar is Generated” as you can see in the above image.
If you had tried to enroll as fresh even though having Aadhaar then you will get to see status “This enrolment has been rejected AS duplicate. Please DO NOT REENROL AND USE your matching enrolment number displayed below TO CHECK your Aadhaar Status. IN CASE matching enrolment number IS NOT displayed below, you may USE “Retrieve Lost EID/UID” service ON our website OR CALL 1947 FOR more details.”
If your Aadhaar is still not approved then it will show status your Aadhaar Application is under process. So you will need to check back after a few days to know the final status.