If you are looking for solution on how to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Online without OTP then you are at correct place. The mobile number which you had provided while enrolling for Aadhar Card might not be functional anymore or due to several other issues or reasons, so you might want to change your mobile number linked with Aadhar Card to new mobile number.
Linking Valid Mobile Number with Aadhaar is necessary to download your Aadhaar Card, to receive OTP for verification, to update your Aadhar and for many other purposes.
Today in this article we will guide you throughout the process on How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Online without OTP.
Step by Step Process on How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Online without OTP
First of all before we proceed with the process on How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Online without OTP, let me inform you that if your old mobile number which is linked with your Aadhar Card is nonfunctional or blocked or no more active then you can’t change mobile number in Aadhar Card Online without OTP.
So to update your new mobile number with Aadhar Card you will have to post an update application form to UIDAI Address or you can even walk in to nearest Aadhaar Card Seva Kendra, below step by step guide will help you on How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Online without OTP.
- To update or Change your Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Download Aadhaar Update / Correction Application Form online by clicking here.
- Once you download Aadhaar Data Update/Correction Form just take a printout.
- Once you have Aadhaar Data Update/Correction Form printout available with you, take a pen and start filling up the form.
- Before you start filling the form let me tell you that you should fill the form in Capital Letters Only.
- From the first option Select Field for Update/ Correction, tick mark on mobile number as you need to update your mobile number in Aadhar.
- In next Aadhaar No. field just enter your 12 digit Aadhar Number as printed in your Aadhar Card.
- Then fill in the details like your name, select gender, date of birth, address, pin code, enter email id, and enter new mobile number which you want to update.
- On right side column you will have to fill same details in your local language, use the same language as in your Aadhar Letter.
- Next mention the document which you will be enclosing with form, you can find out the list of valid supported documents for Aadhaar Data Update/Correction by clicking here.
- Sign off the form above Applicant’s signature/ thumbprint.
- And post the form by enclosing documents to below address, don’t forget to self-attest the photocopies of the documents.
- Mark the envelope as “Aadhaar Update/Correction” on top. Seal the envelope properly.
Post Box No. 10,
Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India
Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad – 500034, India
- If you want to update your mobile number by visiting nearest Aadhaar Card Seva Kendra, then take the same filled form with documents and walk in to Aadhaar Card Kendra.
- Hand over your Aadhaar Update/ Correction Form with Document Photocopies to the Aadhaar Seva Kendra Enrolment Operator.
- The Enrolment Operator will feed all the details in the software and update your mobile number, for confirmation your finger print or thumbprint will be captured.
- And once update request has been submitted you will be handed over with Aadhaar Update Receipt. You will have to maintain that Aadhaar Receipt for further tracking purpose.
- Your mobile number will get updated in your Aadhaar Database by 2 to 3 weeks and you will be intimated about same through SMS on your new updated mobile number.
This is how you can easily Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Online without OTP by using Aadhaar Update/ Correction Form.