Sometimes there might be few mistakes in your Aadhar Card which may be made by the operator or made by you while filling up your form. So in case if your father name mentioned in your Aadhar Card is wrong than how to get it corrected we will explain to you in this tutorial.
If your father name in Aadhar Card is displayed incorrectly than you may not worry, as you can change father name in Aadhar Card Online without even visiting the Aadhar Enrolment Office or Center. Just in few simple steps you can get the father name rectified in your Aadhar Card. So below we have a complete tutorial which will help you out on how to change father name in Aadhar Card Online.
Procedure on How to Change Father Name in Aadhar Card Online
Before we start up with the process on how to change father name in Aadhar Card Online, scan the supported self-attested documents and keep it ready on your computer in acceptable formats. To know the list of supported documents required to change father name in Adhaar Card Online click here.
- To change father name in Aadhar Card Online, from your web browser visit Update Aadhaar Details (Online) by going to https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- To correct the details you will have to login into portal by entering your 12 digit Aadhar Number in enter your Aadhar Number field, solve the captcha and click on send otp button.
- On next page enter the receive OTP on your registered mobile number in enter otp field and click on login button.
- From next page you will have to select the fields which you want to update, as here we want to change father name so we will have to select the field address and click on submit button.
- On next page you will have to fill in the details like select S/O or D/O and enter your father name correctly than fill in the below address fields.
- Once all details are filled just click on submit update request.
- Next verify the details correctly and if all details are correct than confirm it and click on modify button.
- On next page you will be asked to upload the scanned documents which means you will have to upload address proof document.
- Once uploading the documents just click on submit button.
- On next page select the BPO Provider whichever is good for you and click on submit button.
- On next screen you will get messaged displayed your update request has been successfully submitted and it will also show you URN (Update Request Number) which you can use to track the status of your correction.
- The new details will get updated in your Aadhar Card Database in next 2 to 3 weeks, and you will be also intimated via SMS regarding the same.
- You will also get your Aadhar Card Letter via post on your postal address, but if you want Aadhar Card with Father Name Corrected before that than once you receive SMS about correction done successfully you can download your electronic version of e-Aadhar Card Online.
That’s it this is How to Change Father Name in Aadhar Card Online.