We had informed you earlier that BSNL Customer Service Centers would be soon offering Aadhaar Services. Aadhaar Services at BSNL Customer Service Centers would include new Aadhaar Enrolment, Aadhaar Update, and Aadhaar Printout Services etc.
In upcoming few months BSNL Customer Service Centers would be offering all Aadhaar Services throughout the nation. The Updating and Applying for Aadhaar Process would be similar as regular process, but only changes here would be it will be done by BSNL Officials. So to help you out during the process of applying for Aadhaar or updating Aadhaar at BSNL Customer Service Centers, below we have arranged a complete guide in detail.
Table of Contents
Process to Apply for Aadhaar Card at BSNL Customer Service Centers
- To Apply for Aadhaar Card you should have valid identity proof and address proof document with you, even if you don’t have any document then still you can get Aadhaar via Introducer Method. To know the process on how to get Aadhaar without document you can refer our earlier article how to get Aadhaar with the help of introducer without documents.
- Arrange identity proof, address proof, and proof of birth documents to apply for Aadhaar,you can find the acceptable list of document by clicking here.
- Next you will have to take photocopies of your Documents along with originals and walk in to Aadhaar Enrolment Center at BSNL Customer Service. If you are unaware about the BSNL Customer Service Centers in your area, then you can locate Aadhaar enabled BSNL Service Centers near your area by visiting official BSNL Website.
- You can download Aadhaar Application Form from BSNL Portal itself, and fill it at home so that you will save the time at the center. But still you can get Aadhaar Application Form Free of Cost from Aadhaar BSNL Service Center.
- Visit the BSNL Customer Service Center, go to Aadhaar Enrolment Counter Section.
- Request for Aadhaar Application Form at the BSNL Center.
- Fill up all details asked in the form, and don’t forget to enter your mobile number and email id.
- Next submit the form with photocopy of the document to the verifier at the BSNL Aadhaar Center.
- The verifier will verify your document and to cross check they may also ask for original document.
- Once your documents are verified make sure you take your original document and go to the operator to enroll yourself for Aadhaar.
- Submit the Application form with photocopies of the document to the Operator.
- The operator will feed up all the information in Aadhaar Software and your biometrics will be captured like facial photograph, fingerprints and iris.
- Next you would be provided with Aadhaar receipt which would be as an acknowledgement document, this document will contain your personal details and your enrolment id of Aadhaar.
- You will have to keep this receipt carefully with you until and unless you get issued with 12 digit Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar gets delivered to you.
- You will receive your Aadhaar Card within 3- 4 weeks on your registered address.
That’s it this is how one can easily enroll for Aadhaar at BSNL Customer Service Centers nationwide.
Process to Update Aadhaar at BSNL Customer Service Centers
Need of updating Aadhaar might arise due to various situations like if your details are n correctly mentioned in your Aadhaar, if your Address has been changed, if you are married and wants to updated your new name and husbands name etc.
- To update your Aadhaar you will need ID Proof, Address proof, Proof of Birth, and Existing Aadhaar Card.
- Take photocopies of all above documents and walk in to nearest BSNL Customer Service Center. If you are unaware about Aadhaar enabled BSNL Customer Service then you can find it out by visiting BSNL official website.
- Once you visit BSNL Customer Service Center, you will have to find Aadhaar Section where Aadhaar Enrolment and Updates are done.
- Request Aadhaar Update Form from the Aadhaar Section and fill up details correctly asked in the form.
- Enclose your id proof, address proof and Aadhaar photocopies to the form and submit it to the verified who is in charge at the center.
- The verifier will closely check your documents and if required they may ask for originals for cross check. Once they verify your documents, you can take back your original documents.
- Then you would be asked to move on to Aadhaar Operator, where you will have to submit the form along with the photocopies of the document.
- The operator will enter all your details in the Aadhaar Software and your biometrics details like facial photograph, fingerprints and iris would be captured.
- Once these details are captured you are done with the update, and you will be handed over Aadhaar Update receipt.
- You will have to keep this receipt until and unless your details gets updated in your Aadhaar. Once your details are updated you would be also notified via SMS on you registered mobile number.
- To verify your detail and update your Aadhaar, it would take almost 3 -4 weeks.
- Your Updated Aadhaar would get dispatched to your Registered Address via India Post,but you can also download updated Aadhaar from UIDAI Official Website.
That’s it this is how one can easily get their Aadhar Details Updated from BSNL Customer Service Center.