I have received lot of queries on how to apply for Aadhaar Card in Assam, as in Assam Aadhaar Enrollment Centers are not present almost all people are having this problem.
So today in this article I will resolve your query on how to apply for Aadhaar Card in Assam. Applying for Aadhaar Card Online is not possible as no such facility has been introduced yet because the resident has to be physically present at the enrollment center to capture biometric details. Below is the complete procedure which will help you apply for Aadhaar Card in Assam.
Procedure on How to Apply for Aadhaar Card in Assam
As there are no Aadhaar Enrollment Center in Assam you will have to visit nearby state where Aadhaar Enrollment Centers are open. Wherever you stay you can visit any Aadhaar Enrollment Center in India to enroll yourself for Aadhaar.
- Locate nearest Aadhaar Centers in your neighboring states by clicking here.
- Download the Aadhaar Enrollment Application form by clicking here.
- Take a print out of the application form, and fill out the details correctly asked in the form.
- Keep the Supported documents required for Aadhaar Enrollment ready with you, to know the supported list of documents required for Aadhaar Enrollment click here.
- Take photocopies of the supported documents and self-attest on it.
- Visit the Aadhaar Enrollment Center in nearby neighboring state.
- Hand over your Aadhaar Enrollment Application form with photocopies of the documents to Aadhaar Enrollment Operator or Supervisor.
- Operator will feed in your details in the Aadhaar Client Software, you will have to make sure if the Aadhaar Enrollment Operator is feeding the details correctly.
- Your both hands fingerprints, iris and a photograph will be captured.
- Once this is done you will be give Aadhaar Enrollment Acknowledgement Receipt or Slip.
- Just keep the Aadhaar Enrollment Acknowledgement Receipt or Slip Safely with you.
- You will be issued Aadhaar Number in next 1 to 2 months, and your Aadhaar Card Letter will be dispatched to your Address via India Post in 2 to 3 months.
That’s it, this is how easily you can enroll yourself for Aadhaar Card in Assam. Note down that enrolling for Aadhaar will be done free of cost, you will not charge a single rupee.