Residents from Andhra Pradesh can apply for Aadhaar Card without any delay from nearest Aadhaar Card Enrollment Centers. But how to find nearest Aadhaar Card Enrolment Centers and how to apply for Aadhaar Card in Andhra Pradesh, we will guide you in this post.
Aadhaar Card is gaining attention day by day and it is one of the only document which is asked for almost all purposes. So living without Aadhaar Card is impossible in Andhra Pradesh as well as across country. For residents convenience UIDAI has made sure Aadhaar Card Enrollment Centers are present in each and every state of India, and each and every corner of the states.
Aadhaar Card Enrolment Center in Andhra Pradesh
UIDAI has deployed Aadhaar Card Enrollment Centers in each and every districts of Andhra Pradesh like Ananthapur, Ananthapuramu, Chittor, Cuddapah, East Godavari, Guntur, Hyderabad, K.V. Rangareddy, Karimnagar, Khammam, Krishna, Kurnool, Mahabubnagar, Nellore, Prakasam, Srikakulam, Vishakhapatnam, Vizinagaram, Warangal, and West Godavari.
- So to find out the nearest Aadhaar Card Enrolment Center Near your area in Andhra Pradesh from your web browser just visit Aadhaar Card Enrolment Center Search by clicking here.
- From the state option select your state Andhra Pradesh from drop down menu and next select the district from which you belong and then select the sub-district and followed by select your Village Town City.
- Solve the captcha and hit on search button.
- It will display all the Aadhaar Card Enrolment Centers in your area in Andhra Pradesh, note down the nearest Center which you could visit.
Now next step will be on how to apply for Aadhaar Card in Andhra Pradesh and how to get prepared for it.
Procedure on How to Register for Aadhaar Card in Andhra Pradesh
- If you want you can directly visit the located Aadhaar Enrolment Center in Andhra Pradesh and get Aadhaar Card Enrolment Form from there and fill it out at center only, but you will end up spending lot of time at Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
- So better thing will be you download the Aadhaar Card Enrolment Application Form for Andhra Pradesh by clicking here.
- Take a print out of it, and fill out the form at home itself.
- Prepare the documents, below are the list of documents which you will need to submit to apply for Aadhaar Card in Andhra Pradesh. Make sure you submit photocopies of the documents not the original ones, but for verification you will have to carry original documents with you.
Supported Proof of Identity (PoI) documents:
Passport, PAN Card, Ration / PDS Photo Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Government Photo ID Cards/ Service Photo Identity Card issued by PSU, NREGS Job Card, Photo ID Issues by Recognized Educational Institution, Arms License, Photo Bank ATM Card, Photo Credit Card, Pensioner Photo Card, Freedom Fighter Photo Card, Kissan Photo Passbook, CGHS/ ECHS Photo Card, Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts, Certificate of Identity having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead, Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT, Affidavit executed on non-judicial stamp paper to be submitted by a woman applicant for name change after marriage (Join affidavit to be submitted along with her husband with joint photo), Marriage Certificate, Proof of Marriage document issued by the registrar, gazette notification, legal name change certificate.
Supported Proof of date of birth documents:
Birth Certificate, SSLC Book/ Certificate, Passport, Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Office on letterhead.
Supported Proof of Address (PoA) documents:
Passport, Bank Statement/ Passbook, Ration Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Government Photo ID Cards/ Service Photo Identity Card issued by PSU, Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months), Water Bill (not older than 3 months), Telephone Landline bill (not older than 3 months), Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months), Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months), Insurance Policy, Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead, Signed letter having photo issued by registered company on letterhead, signed letter having photo issued by recognized educational instruction on letterhead, NREGS Job Card, Arms License, Pensioner Card, Freedom Fighter Card, Kissan Passbook, CGHS/ ECHS Card, Certificate of address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead, Certificate of address issued by village panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas), Income Tax Assessment Order, Vehicle Registration Certificate, Registered Sale/ Lease/ Rent Agreement, Address card having photo issued by departments of posts, caste and domicile certificate having photo issued by state govt., disability ID Card/ handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments/ Administrations, Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months), Passport Spouse, Passport of Parents (in case of minor).
- Take photocopies of the documents and self-attest on it and enclose it to your form.
- Walk down to the Aadhaar Enrolment Center which you located out Online in Andhra Pradesh.
- Submit your Aadhaar Application Form with photocopies of the documents.
- The concerned authority at Aadhaar Enrolment Center will enter your details in the Aadhaar Software.
- You should make sure if the authority is entering your data correctly and if not then you should ask him to correct it.
- Next your biometric details will be captured like fingerprints, iris and one photograph.
- Once your Aadhaar Enrolment is completed you will be issued Aadhaar Enrollment ID will be issued.
- You will have to keep Aadhaar Enrolment Receipt Safe with you as it will be only one document with which you could track status of your Aadhaar Application, download your Aadhaar Card Online and do many more things.
- You will be issued Aadhaar Number in next two to three weeks, and once Aadhaar Number is Generated it will take more 2 to 3 months to get your Aadhaar Card Hardcopy delivered to you at your address.
That’s it this is how one can easily apply for Aadhaar Card in Andhra Pradesh.