Adding mobile number in Aadhar Card is must if you want to carry out various activities like updating Aadhar Details Online, Downloading e-Aadhar Card, Finding UID or EID, Opening Bank Account Online via OTP, Linking to PAN Card etc.
So if you don’t have your mobile number added with your Aadhar Card it becomes very difficult to you to carry out various activities which requires further otp authentication which is impossible without having mobile number added to your Aadhar Card. Similarly if your added Aadhar Mobile Number goes deactivated, you will face same inconvenience.
So in case mobile number is not added to your Aadhar Card or Mobile Number is deactivated which is added to your Aadhar Card, than here we have total solution for you with which you can add mobile number in Aadhar Card Online without OTP.
Procedure on How to Add Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Online without OTP
Before we start let me clear you out that, if you have not added mobile number to your Aadhar Card before or if your mobile number added with your Aadhar Card id deactivated than there is no way left to add mobile number in Aadhar Card Online without OTP.
If you existing mobile number added with Aadhar is activate and you want to change it due to some reasons than in such case you can change the existing mobile number online by adding mobile number in Aadhar Card Online after entering the OTP Code received on your existing mobile number, so to know the whole process on Adding Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Online click here.
So now let’s being with the main topic of writing this article that is how to add mobile number in Aadhar Card Online without OTP.
To add mobile number in Aadhar Card you will have to complete this process offline, for that you will have to follow below procedure.
- Download Aadhar Card Correction Form by clicking here.
- Take a printout of the Aadhar Correction Form, these forms are even available free of cost at Aadhar Enrolment Kendra.
- Fill out the Aadhar Card Correction Form, by entering each and every details asked in the form in block letters.
- Attach supported document photocopies self-attested on it, and your Aadhar Card Photocopy also self-attested along with the form.
- Walk into nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center with form and documents.
- Hand over the form and documents to the operator.
- Tell the Aadhar Operator that you want to add mobile number in Aadhar Card.
- The Operator will add mobile number to your Aadhar Card and will ask fingerprint impression for authentication.
- Once successful authentication your mobile number will be added to your Aadhar Card in next 24 to 48 hours.
- You will also receive SMS on your mobile number regarding adding of mobile number to your Aadhar Card.
That’s it this is how you can easily Add Mobile Number in Aadhar Card.